Better Health Store

• Health-food-store Health Store
586-884-6160

14105 Hall Rd (at Schoenherr and Hayes), Shelby Charter Township, Michigan, USA, 48315

One location of a large chain of health food stores similar to Whole Foods. Carries a similar array of organic and vegan-friendly items. Also features a cafe/deli that includes juices and smoothies (some vegan) and ready made vegan sandwiches (tempeh reuben and a burger), salads and baked goods. Features a juice & smoothie bar with wheat grass shots. Also has a salad bar. Carries organic fruits and veggies, vegan cheeses, meats, snacks, ice creams. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-9:00pm, Sun 10:00am-7:00pm.

First Review by megg030199

Love it! - Edit

Has many options for vegans and vegetarians! Even an in-store deli/bakery with many vegan options! I ordered the tempeh rueben and it's great! The only reason it get 4 stars instead of 5 is because the prices are kind of high.

Decent selection but overpriced - Edit

I've been shopping here since they opened a couple years ago but have noticed that their prices have gone up and they have scaled down their vegan and bulk foods sections. I can get most of my staples from mainstream grocery stores for less so only come here maybe every 1-2 months.

Cons: Expensive

Very Good! - Edit

LOVE Better Health! I recently became a member because I love going there so much! Has the vegan cheese/ vegan frozen food selection I love but without having to drive all the way to Whole Foods!

Return to Shelby Charter Township Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Better Health Store closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.