Bestie Cafe

( 1 review )
+64-210328054

179/183 Karangahape Rd, Auckland, New Zealand, 1010

Serves meat, vegan options available. A cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and baked goods. Clearly labeled vegan items include coconut rice pudding, crushed spiced lentils, toasted vanilla & cinnamon muesli, and smashed avocado and made-in-house kimchi. Open Mon-Fri 7:30am-3:30pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Western, Take-out, Fusion, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Shiru

Good but not best - Edit

I gave it 4 stars because I am trying to be realistic. The food was good, the atmosphere was chill, and the staff was friendly. The reason I have to remind myself of how good this place actually is, is because it's located in an area with an abundance of vegan food choices. So if you're in that area and you ask me where to go eat this would not be my number one choice (I'd say go to Tart!). However, if you're looking for a hot breakfast and are with someone who isn't vegan who wants to eat eggs and such, this is a good place to stop at. I was originally gonna go to Verona (a few feet away) but even though their sign says they open at 10am, they only just started setting up at 10:30 am. Besties opens early on weekends and seems to get somewhat packed for breakfast.

Return to Auckland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bestie Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.