First Review by kindlizard

Amazing! - Edit

We were in Weed for a few days and stopped in here twice -- once to browse/shop, and once to grab so lunch to take on the road. Awesome selection, beautiful produce, fantastic deli counter/juice bar in the back. They were having a sale on their Numi tea when we were there and it was actually less than the Numi website! We got the Garden Patch wrap, the Veggie sandwich, and bowl of beans & rice. While everything was very good, it was the wrap that stole the show! The wrap itself was delicious, and all of the fillings were great as well. HIGHLY recommend!

Contributions +195

Good Selection in Store and Cafe - Edit

In my opinion - this is the only real option for Vegan shopping in Mt. Shasta - and it's also a really good option for Vegan cafe/restaurant choices in the area.
Nice selection of fruits and veggies, many organic, local. Good bulk section including Nutritional Yeast, some nuts, and all the staples. Smaller selection of Vegan packaged goods but some nice options for vegetarians. Plus has all the needed household stuff from soap to TP.
The Cafe had some good choices for Vegans and Veg. I had a Grilled Tempeh Sandwich with carrot sticks and a box of rice milk I bought from the isle. Really tasty and filling. We were really stoked with this place, especially after our nightmare experience with the other supposedly "conscious" store in the area.

Pros: Nice Veg & Vegan options in store & cafe, well organised, friendly folks

Cons: some Shasta prices - but not too bad

a good stop - Edit

This place has a lot of staples available. The also sell a ton of shirts and such. The staff is always nice. Ask them where the park is where to fill up w spring water; its beautiful and not too far from I5. I always stop here along the way.

Return to Mount Shasta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Berryvale Natural Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1591 times since Aug 2007.