Berry Natural

479-966-4636

3059 N College Ave (at E Rolling Hills Dr), Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA, 72703

A vegetarian (and vegan) all natural, organic juice bar/cafe that supports all things local. Has a drive-through. Free Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Sat 7:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Raw, Fast food, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by kaodjs1

Absolutely love this place!! - Edit

The family that runs and owns this place is the best. They are so sweet and helpful! They have great juices and salads too my favorite is the Baylan Special. They always give you coupons too!

Pros: Delicious food, Super friendly, Coupons

Nice but expensive - Edit

I walked in and got like 7 free samples of juices. Then I bought a 16 oz. smoothie for $11.00. With a scoop of protein and a tip it was $15.41. The ingredients were cashew butter, avocado, banana, chocolate, vegan protein powder, probably $5.00 worth of ingredients.

Pros: free juice samples, healthy food, Nice owner

Cons: expensive

emilydaniel3913 20 Apr 2015 - Thank you so much for your review TShane! I'm glad you liked the free samples! We appreciate hearing what our customers have to say about their experiences with us and always keep them in mind when we make any changes. Happy Juicing!

Great but limited - Edit

Berry Natural is a friendly little place that has tons of fresh juices and smoothies. It is a tiny place, with not too many places to sit inside. It does have some yummy spicy hummus (even the non-spicy one was spicy to me) and fresh veggies to purchase, but I had been expecting more things like baked goods, sandwiches, etc. Were this a bigger place, with more food offerings and places to sit like a regular café type setting, it would be perfect. I hope they attract enough customers for the excellent offerings they currently have to stay in business and expand a bit. And, to that end, they may want to remain open on Sundays to capture more business. They are currently closed all day.

Return to Fayetteville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Berry Natural closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.