First Review by Nibs

Worth a visit - Edit

Right near the Louisiana-Pearl station, so easy to visit for a transit-dependent person like myself. Great, friendly service, good atmosphere. I had the original bowl. Will come back when I am in the Washington Park area.

Pros: Food, Service

great!!! - Edit

Wonderful place- clean, bright, healthy. My husbands PB bowl was out of this world. My sweet tooth bowl was really small compared to his and to the pics I saw and such but despite being a little small it was really delicious! Can add greens for $1. Good parking.

Pros: clean & bright, good parking , healthy

Cons: pricey , inconsistent portion sizes

Delicious acai bowls and smoothies! - Edit

I stopped by here after a long walk in the beautiful and peaceful Denver Botanical Garden. Newly opened, Berriegood offers many different acai bowls and smoothies, and are more than happy to take special requests to create a bowl or smoothie just to your liking. One thing I really like is that their acai base contains no added sugar - leaving you with the ability to add all the natural sugars you would like via fresh fruit. Staff are very friendly and the space is light, clean, and fresh. Highly recommended!

Return to Denver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Berriegood closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.