Benbow Inn

707-923-2124

445 Lake Benbow Dr, Garberville, California, USA, 95542

Serves meat, vegan options available. The hotel restaurant has a separate vegan menu with 3 or so choices appetizers and main entrees and usually one vegan suitable dessert.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Otter3

Not vegan friendly - Edit

We went out of our way to check this place out based on the listing stating that it has a vegan menu. There is not a vegan menu or any vegan desserts. The server was very helpful and professional when I asked about these options and learned they were not available, and she went to find out what the kitchen had that would work for me. I ordered a breakfast hash and asked them to not add eggs or the carrots in dairy sauce. They didn't increase the amount of veggies to compensate for removing two items, nor did they offer any sort of vegan protein option. The food was very delicious, but the portion was small and it was not satisfying. This restaurant is not a good option for vegans.

Pros: beautiful building and grounds, delicious food, helpful, friendly staff

Cons: no vegan protein options, very small portions, expensive for what you get

great! - Edit

I've been here before and their separate vegan dinner menu is almost enough to give them five stars! If they had more vegan brunch options I would give five stars.

Pros: vegan dinner menu, gourmet vegan food

Cons: very expensive , few vegan brunch options

Return to Garberville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Benbow Inn closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.