Belyzium Artisan Chocolate

• Other Other
+49-3044046484

Lottumstrasse 15, Berlin, Germany, 10119

An all-gluten free chocolate shop specializing in the full manufacturing process of chocolate, from growing to the final bar. M ost things are (clearly labeled) vegan. Sells chocolate bars, cacao beans, sorbets, hot chocolate, cacao rum, and has gift options. Bilingual staff. Holds chocolate workshops. Open Tue-Fri 2:00pm-7:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-8:00pm.

First Review by Yasminesan

Delicious chocolate and lovely staff - Edit

Yasmine Schrey Al Nasr
· 12 hours ago
I've been here a few times over one year, and yesterday did the workshop with a friend. It was really interesting and fun - the staff there are so lovely, and we got to take home a bar of chocolate that we poured ourselves. You get to learn about the whole process, and see how everything works from the stage where the beans have been roasted. We also got to try pretty much everything in the shop - the cocoa tea, rum, truffles, and ice cream were amazing - as were the different bars of chocolate. We finished with a hot chocolate which was thick and creamy!

My previous experiences here have also been great. Beautiful decor, delicious products, I believe it is fairtrade and organic, and reasonably priced for the quality and car put into it. The staff are also bilingual on top of being friendly and informative. I would highly recommend this, and the workshop is really affordable so it's a really nice present or special thing to do with someone too.

Pros: Quality and taste, Vegan workshops and free samples, Bilingual and helpful staff

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Belyzium Artisan Chocolate closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.