Bell's Brewery

( 1 review )
269-382-2332

355 E Kalamazoo Ave, Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA, 49007

Serves meat, vegan options available. Brewery in one section and restaurant in another. Kitschy eccentric. Vegan options include chips & salsa, roasted nuts, hummus with pita and vegetables, black bean/vegetable tacos, hummus/tabouleh wrap, black bean burger, and black bean wrap. Sandwiches can be made vegan by subbing for tempeh or a black bean patty. Open Mon-Wed 11:00am-12:00am, Thu-Sat 11:00am-2:00am, Sun 11:00am-12:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by MerryRose

Fun, friendly, and accomodating - Edit

I went here for a "family dinner" party with my class of 2020 Musical Theatre Performance BFA class, and being the only vegan in the group I was nervous about whether or not I'd be able to find anything to eat other than fries and salad. Bell's had TONS of vegan options (I had the hummus and tabouleh wrap) and they even let you sub in tofu or tempeh to any of their handheld sandwiches! The day I went they also had a vegan Thai soup as their soup of the day! I would definitely go back, the staff was very friendly to our large group and knew what all was vegan/could be made vegan.

Pros: easy to veganize, friendly/helpful staff, alcohol

Cons: crowded, might need a reservation

Return to Kalamazoo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bell's Brewery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.