Bellevue - Pop up

( 1 review )

Stresemannstrasse 38, Stuttgart, Germany, 70191

Pop up restaurant at this spot as of Sep 2020. Serves varied range meals, offers an á la carte and vegetable meal of the month and non-alcoholic drinks. Open Fri 18:30-23:30.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Beer/Wine, European, German, Gluten-free, Honey

1 Review

First Review by Kekskönigin

Kekskönigin

Points +133

21 Sep 2020

Zero waste

My husband and I went to the Bellevue Popup (in 'Perkins Park' they are planning on opening their 'real' restaurant across the street in November). Tickets are sold online, and you can choose between Vegetarian or Vegan menu, and if you want corresponding Wines, non-alcoholic Drinks, or just the menu, and order your drinka a la carte.
The setting was nice and the staff was really nice and professional, even though not everybody was equally informed about the food.
They use not only seasonal and regional products, but try to cook zero waste. We had a wonderful spread made of the Greens from Carrots for example, or a bread baked with pomace from making Carrot Yuice. I liked that very much, and we liked the food as well.
It is not cheap, but if you like to spend a nice evening with unconventional, creative, nice and yummy food, I recommend you to go there.

Return to Stuttgart Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bellevue - Pop up closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.