Bellaverde

• Vegetarian
Contact 971864600

14 Carrier de Monges, Port de Pollenca, Mallorca, Spain, 07470

Vegetarian restaurant in Port De Pollença. Two large figs trees in the garden offer shade from the sun. Closes March month.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, European, Spanish

First Review by Yamuna

Adorable and amazing food! - Edit

Make sure you make a reservation!! We didn't and turned up and it was fully booked :( But the lovely manager set up a table for us and managed to just squeeze us in but they were turning people away all evening so booking is essential! So many vegan and gluten free options - we had the mixed mezze which was delicious then I had the raw lasagne and my partner had the burger which being a bit of a vegan burger pro said was THE best burger he had ever had!! We were too full for dessert but all the food coming out of the kitchen looked amazing and the staff were super friendly. A must visit!

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Clearly labeled menu with all allergens , Friendly staff

Cons: Need a gluten free brownie or cake dessert!

Incredible!! - Edit

Me and my family visited this restaurant while on holiday after seeing the good reviews on here. We absolutely LOVED it, couldn't rate it highly enough. Beautiful courtyard, friendly and helpful staff and delicious food.

I was the only vegan of the group with most being vegetarian and one meat eater. Every single person loved their food.

One of our party has a nut allergy and was delighted to find really the menu clearly listed all allergens in each meal, which made for a much more relaxing experience for him.

Would love to return again in future.

Pros: delicious and interesting food, beautiful setting, reasonably priced

Nice place, good service and food - Edit

Friendly staff, cosy place.
Good selection from the menu, quality food, Service is also good.
The garden is nice and spacious, but
since the weather was not the best we had lunch inside (also nice).
Not Easy to find a place like this in that area of Mallorca.

Pros: Food, Service, friendly staff, Cosy place

Cons: Nothing

yummmmmmy - Edit

Cute Restaurant with beautiful garden outdoor seating. Loads of yummy vegan options. All marked in the menue. Worth a visit or two or...

Pros: loads of vegan options , vegan desserts, nice outdoor seating

Cons: def not cheap

Lovely place - Edit

This is a really lovely place and I'd be happy to return again. They label everything clearly, letting you know which options are gluten-free as well as vegan.

We enjoyed two different main meals there. The flavours were good and presentation was lovely. Most of the seating is in a gorgeous courtyard, with a few tables inside in case it gets really chilly.

Pros: lots of options, friendly staff

Two visits over two years and two delicious meals :)! - Edit

The gazpacho verde was delicious, I also thoroughly enjoyed the mixed (meze) platter. Every one was happy with their food and the house Rioja wine was good too. The garden is charming with fig trees and lantern style lighting. There are also a few, I think rescued, cats around. The cats are not intrusive, but happy to be friendly if encouraged.

Lovely and magical place - Edit

Eating underneath gorgeous century old fig trees, if your lucky a ripe fig will fall on your plate! Lovely piano music to make it an even more serene and magical place.
Had the tomato pie with green asparagus, gyros with tzaziki and fries (fast food-ish in contrast with most of their menu), green gazpacho; delicious sweet and fresh, chocolate pie with rhubarb paste, chocolate muffin with peanut butter and Oreo bottom, topped with whipped cream. All vegan of course. Their menu offers tons of vegan options next to some vegetarian dishes. But some are veganizable, even those with cheese! Offers lots of vegan wines. I'll be in Mallorca for a while so will try to write a second review :)

Pros: Magical ambience, Lovely people, Wonderful food

Lets Chill down - Edit

I love this place. Have been here quite a few times and I am happy every time. The food here is really high standard and they have lots of delish vegan options on the menu. There was also a few raw dishes to choose.
You are sitting in the shadow under the fig-trees and the vibe in here is so easy & calm.
The owner is really lovely and very dedicated to her place and the food they are serving.
And bonus, there are always a cat or dog to chat with while you are waiting for your lovely food.
Wanna Chill down, go to this place.

fantastic - Edit

On holiday and have had two lunches here. Luckily I have over a week to go so will be back.

Added some pictures which I'm sure won't do justice in showing the chilled vibe which this resataunt has. Shade and sunshine a winning combo which really makes you relax straight away.

A large menu ranging from burgers and fries to heathy salads everyone is catered for. I had the chefs salad which was unbelievable with vegann ice cream topping the plate, gradually melting into the salad in the warm afternoon sun. Deserts are a plenty and if you come to anywhere in Majorca make the effort to come here.
Just been back for the third visit of my holiday. Once again awesome. Good to see it busy and the food was fantastic again.

Pros: chilled, staff, food

Perfectly delicious & original 50th birthday meal - Edit

We were looking for a special restaurant to celebrate my big birthday, but didn't have high hopes since our previous experience of eating out as vegetarians in Spain has mainly been disappointing.
The menu was extensive and varied, including some very inventive and original dishes, as well as the restaurant's version of more recognisable dishes (eg. lasagne). We chose the former and were delighted with all our dishes - pumpkin, orange and ginger soup, beetroot with 'caviar', smoked potato parcel and salad with coriander ice cream. We were glad we didn't resist desserts, including the fabulous gingerbread mousse with cherry sauce. All the food had been created and made with love and care. We were also pleased that most is locally sourced and organic.
The setting, decor and atmosphere are all lovely, I really liked the mosaic around the bar.
We were glad we had booked in advance since the restaurant was full (and too cool to sit outside). The service was friendly and personal. Our table was by the door, which was frequently being left open, but, without prompting, the friendly and attentive owner offered to move us as soon another table became free.
I highly recommend Bellaverde and urge you to support this lovely little restaurant, it's a real gem.

Pros: Delicious food made with love, Great choice and originality, Lovely atmosphere, friendly

High standard of vegan cuisine - Edit

I went there with my son to celebrate my birthday and I looked for something special on the plates. And so it was! Not only looked the meals on the plates very elegant but they tasted heavenly. The cook came to our table and asked whether everything was alright. The lady who served the meals was very friendly. We had a lovely time and this birthday meal will stay in our memory. Several other tables were occupied by spanish speaking guests - and they looked happy too!

Pros: Top vegan cooking, Friendly staff, Beautiful setting

One of the best on the island - Edit

We have been all over the island and turned over every rock and been down every little remote road in search of all the best vegan options and we found that Bellaverde is one of the best. They have an extensive and varied menu, prices are reasonable, the food tastes amazing, the ambience and setting are fantastic, but what is most amazing is that you realize that more than 1/2 the people that go to this restaurant are not even Vegan or Vegetarian - they go because the food is just so good! I highly recommend this as place to visit for Vegans visiting Mallorca.

Pros: Service and Selection, Taste/Flavor/Sabor, Ambience

As fresh as you can get - Edit

We coincidentally walked by this restaurant after a great day on a rental boat in the Bay of Pollenca. The place is popular: we saw a lot of 'reserved' signs on the tables. No wonder, the garden with the fig trees is a little paradise and the service is excellent. All ingredients are super fresh and the vegetables are grown on fincas nearby. Try the homemade lemonade.

Pros: Great atmosphere, Everything tastes extremely fresh, The gingerbread mousse

Cons: Prices are a bit above average, Smoking is allowed in the garden

No better Place to chill - Edit

Looking for an inexpensive authentic place to stay and eat, you will be perfectly happy at Colomas' Hostal Bellavista. She is a very young hotel owner with a good taste for modern "hippie-style". Several artists supported her decorating her very unusual hostal and resaurant. There is always a warmhaerted welcome. Very often you can watch her grandmother, the former owner, sitting in the restaurant, sipping her small glasses of organic wine, while guests are chilling in the wonderful garden under the big figuetrees. You will find no better place to chill in whole Mallorca!!

Pros: Place close to beach, friendly to animals, authentic

Vegetarian oasis - Edit

Despite Port de Pollenca being a popular tourist haunt, with an incalculable number of eateries, quality vegetarian options were few an far between. That reason alone made Bellavista such a pleasure. Slightly off the main thoroughfare, it is set away from the main street in a quite garden. Large number of meals to choose from and, from what we could see, all made in house.

Pros: Choice, Setting, Staff

Cons: Hard to find

Little oasis in port de pollensa - Edit

Bella Vista is situated in the heart of Port de Pollensa in a side stree close to the seafront. It was enriching to discover the restaurant in an inner courtyard that reminded us of a small oasis due to the blossoming plants and trees, a hammock and the artistic location. The bar was ornamented with mosaic and every little interior fitting was chosen with with great attention to detail. The wide range of the menu gave us a hard time to make a choice. Everything sounded delicious and finally we were happy about our selection. Unfortunately, it was not evident from the menu what dish was vegetarian or vegan. Afterwards we were invited to come back in the evening for a little percussion concert in the courtyard. Our schedule did not allow us to return but we would have loved to participate.

Pros: Inspiring location, healthy food

Cons: vegetarian or vegan??

Return to Mallorca Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bellaverde closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 5428 times since Jun 2011.