Bellaverde

14 Carrier de Monges, Port de Pollenca, Mallorca, Spain, 07470

Vegetarian restaurant in Port De Pollença. Two large figs trees in the garden offer shade from the sun. Open Tue-Sun 8:30am-12:00pm, Tue-Sun 12:30pm-3:30pm, Tue-Sun 6:00pm-11:00pm. Closes March month.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, European, Spanish

First Review by Yamuna

Just perfect - Edit

Just perfect. Beautiful garden. Nice stuff.

Lovely place - Edit

I stayed at the Bellavista Pension beside the restaurant. Both are very homey and I enjoyed both a lot.

Pros: Friendly, good food and good choices, outdoor patio under beautiful trees

belle découverte ! - Edit

Très beau cadre, les chiens et chats se baladent en liberté, très reposant.
Une belle découverte culinaire avec. Beaucoup de choix dont la grande majorité vegan ou veganisable!

Friendly, relaxed restaurant with delicious vegan food - Edit

We ate here 3 times during our week in Puerto Pollensa. There are plenty of vegan options, clearly marked and everything we tried was delicious. Particularly recommend the 'Mixed Plate' of houmus, tapenade, tabouleh, falafel and baba ganoosh served with crudites and pita bread. The beetroot carpacio was also wonderful. For mains, my favourite thing was the raw vegan lasagne but as this is a cold dish it might not be to everyone's taste. Between us we also tried two of the spaghetti dishes, one burger and the filo pastry with pumpkin filling...all very enjoyable. The staff are friendly and helpful and the courtyard setting is pretty and relaxed. Booking is essential.

Little oasis - Edit

This is a really lovely place. Both inside and outside seating provide a nice atmosphere. Vegan dishes are clearly marked. As I had read the other reviews before I was expecting some extraordinary choices, but the menu consists of the usual burgers/salads/curries-dishes. Maybe they have a different menu in the evening.

Anyway, the food was very good and filling. Unfortunately too filling to have a desert, I would have loved to try their vegan chocolate cake… Prices are OK for Mallorca.

One minor thing: We only had vegan dishes, and together with our coffee with soy milk we got amarettini, which aren’t vegan… so if you’re vegan you better order your coffee without it.

Would love to go there again one day – Port de Pollenca is a lovely tourist resort and Bellaverde belongs to the Pension Bellavista…would probably stay there and eat there every evening…

Pros: Nice atmosphere, Good food

unbedingt besuchen - Edit

Wir waren zum Frühstück und hatten die vegane Tortilla, sehr lecker. Die Bedienung ist sehr freundlich und umsichtig und man sitzt einfach wunderschön im Innenhof unter dem alten Feigenbaum. Wir kommen wieder,

... - Edit

First of all I want to mention that we didn't like the staff. We showed up, WITHOUT A RESERVATION, and they said they were fully booked (only two tables were taken, the rest wasn't). They said the people would arrive within 20 minutes.
Then we asked if we could take the food with us - which we could. We finally decided what to get, waited for the food - about 40 minutes later, STILL no people BUT they did say the same to 3 other people. When we got the food, there was only 1 couple who showed up.
We did make an reservation for another day and waited pretty long for the food and it wasn't that delicious anyway.
However, the burgers is pretty good.
I don't like that they say they're fully booked when no one shows up. But if that's how they want it well then let them ...

Pros: Good burgers, Beautiful place

Cons: Not so friendly staff , Expensive

Adorable and amazing food! - Edit

Make sure you make a reservation!! We didn't and turned up and it was fully booked :( But the lovely manager set up a table for us and managed to just squeeze us in but they were turning people away all evening so booking is essential! So many vegan and gluten free options - we had the mixed mezze which was delicious then I had the raw lasagne and my partner had the burger which being a bit of a vegan burger pro said was THE best burger he had ever had!! We were too full for dessert but all the food coming out of the kitchen looked amazing and the staff were super friendly. A must visit!

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Clearly labeled menu with all allergens , Friendly staff

Cons: Need a gluten free brownie or cake dessert!

Incredible!! - Edit

Me and my family visited this restaurant while on holiday after seeing the good reviews on here. We absolutely LOVED it, couldn't rate it highly enough. Beautiful courtyard, friendly and helpful staff and delicious food.

I was the only vegan of the group with most being vegetarian and one meat eater. Every single person loved their food.

One of our party has a nut allergy and was delighted to find really the menu clearly listed all allergens in each meal, which made for a much more relaxing experience for him.

Would love to return again in future.

Pros: delicious and interesting food, beautiful setting, reasonably priced

Nice place, good service and food - Edit

Friendly staff, cosy place.
Good selection from the menu, quality food, Service is also good.
The garden is nice and spacious, but
since the weather was not the best we had lunch inside (also nice).
Not Easy to find a place like this in that area of Mallorca.

Pros: Food, Service, friendly staff, Cosy place

Cons: Nothing

yummmmmmy - Edit

Cute Restaurant with beautiful garden outdoor seating. Loads of yummy vegan options. All marked in the menue. Worth a visit or two or...

Pros: loads of vegan options , vegan desserts, nice outdoor seating

Cons: def not cheap

Lovely place - Edit

This is a really lovely place and I'd be happy to return again. They label everything clearly, letting you know which options are gluten-free as well as vegan.

We enjoyed two different main meals there. The flavours were good and presentation was lovely. Most of the seating is in a gorgeous courtyard, with a few tables inside in case it gets really chilly.

Pros: lots of options, friendly staff

Two visits over two years and two delicious meals :)! - Edit

The gazpacho verde was delicious, I also thoroughly enjoyed the mixed (meze) platter. Every one was happy with their food and the house Rioja wine was good too. The garden is charming with fig trees and lantern style lighting. There are also a few, I think rescued, cats around. The cats are not intrusive, but happy to be friendly if encouraged.

Lovely and magical place - Edit

Eating underneath gorgeous century old fig trees, if your lucky a ripe fig will fall on your plate! Lovely piano music to make it an even more serene and magical place.
Had the tomato pie with green asparagus, gyros with tzaziki and fries (fast food-ish in contrast with most of their menu), green gazpacho; delicious sweet and fresh, chocolate pie with rhubarb paste, chocolate muffin with peanut butter and Oreo bottom, topped with whipped cream. All vegan of course. Their menu offers tons of vegan options next to some vegetarian dishes. But some are veganizable, even those with cheese! Offers lots of vegan wines. I'll be in Mallorca for a while so will try to write a second review :)

Pros: Magical ambience, Lovely people, Wonderful food

amazing!! - Edit

such a lovely restaurant with loads of choice for vegans as well as very friendly staff and a lovely setting!

Pros: lots of choice , lovely setting, friendly staff

Lets Chill down - Edit

I love this place. Have been here quite a few times and I am happy every time. The food here is really high standard and they have lots of delish vegan options on the menu. There was also a few raw dishes to choose.
You are sitting in the shadow under the fig-trees and the vibe in here is so easy & calm.
The owner is really lovely and very dedicated to her place and the food they are serving.
And bonus, there are always a cat or dog to chat with while you are waiting for your lovely food.
Wanna Chill down, go to this place.

fantastic - Edit

On holiday and have had two lunches here. Luckily I have over a week to go so will be back.

Added some pictures which I'm sure won't do justice in showing the chilled vibe which this resataunt has. Shade and sunshine a winning combo which really makes you relax straight away.

A large menu ranging from burgers and fries to heathy salads everyone is catered for. I had the chefs salad which was unbelievable with vegann ice cream topping the plate, gradually melting into the salad in the warm afternoon sun. Deserts are a plenty and if you come to anywhere in Majorca make the effort to come here.
Just been back for the third visit of my holiday. Once again awesome. Good to see it busy and the food was fantastic again.

Pros: chilled, staff, food

Perfectly delicious & original 50th birthday meal - Edit

We were looking for a special restaurant to celebrate my big birthday, but didn't have high hopes since our previous experience of eating out as vegetarians in Spain has mainly been disappointing.
The menu was extensive and varied, including some very inventive and original dishes, as well as the restaurant's version of more recognisable dishes (eg. lasagne). We chose the former and were delighted with all our dishes - pumpkin, orange and ginger soup, beetroot with 'caviar', smoked potato parcel and salad with coriander ice cream. We were glad we didn't resist desserts, including the fabulous gingerbread mousse with cherry sauce. All the food had been created and made with love and care. We were also pleased that most is locally sourced and organic.
The setting, decor and atmosphere are all lovely, I really liked the mosaic around the bar.
We were glad we had booked in advance since the restaurant was full (and too cool to sit outside). The service was friendly and personal. Our table was by the door, which was frequently being left open, but, without prompting, the friendly and attentive owner offered to move us as soon another table became free.
I highly recommend Bellaverde and urge you to support this lovely little restaurant, it's a real gem.

Pros: Delicious food made with love, Great choice and originality, Lovely atmosphere, friendly

Return to Mallorca Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bellaverde closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.