Bella Noella's

Contact 905-685-7510

159 St. Paul St (at downtown), St Catharines, Ontario, Canada, L2R 3G7

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria. Has vegan cheese, faux meat, and vegetable for toppings. On Thursdays vegan orders get a discount (check ahead). 2016 moved here from 11 Summer St and no longer serving ice cream. Open Tue-Thu 11:30am-8:00pm, Fri 11:30am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-3:00am, Sat 5:00pm-12:00am.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by begoodjen

Favourite pizza - Edit

This place is my knight in shining armour. Hands down best vegan pizza I've ever had. They usually have cheap slices pre-made at the front counter, but you can also order whatever you want. They have so many vegan pizza options it's amazing. Almost every pizza can be made vegan. They also have vegan ranch dipping sauce. The prices are very reasonable as well. My favourite pizzas have to be either vegan big mac or tex mex. Bella Noella's has never disappointed me, even my non-vegan family loves their vegan pizza.

Pros: Best vegan pizza ever, Friendly staff, Very reasonable prices

Delicious pizza, small space - Edit

My husband and I went here expecting a sit-down place. This was through no fault of the restaurant's; we just didn't do our research I guess. BUT there are TONS of vegan pizza options, with mock meats and cheese if you want those. We got the veggie lovers' and it was crispy and loaded with veggies and delicious. We had planned to eat there, so when we saw that it was really just an order-and-go place, we were a little disappointed. But we sat at a tiny bar by a window and snarfed our meal down. No regrets!

Pros: Tons of vegan options, DELICIOUS pizza

Cons: Small space, literally like three seats

Delicious pizza - Edit

This is a great place to get pizza, and possibly the only place in St. Catharines (other than Rise Above) where you can order pizza with daiya instead of just no cheese. They have quite a few unique gourmet pizza options as well. Some days they even have vegan slices for walk-ins. They are a bit pricey compared to other pizza places, but worth it as a treat. The crust, sauce, and toppings are delicious. It's nice to support a small local business as well. The owners are very nice. The store looks a little run-down, but when you look past that, Bella Noella's is really a hidden gem. They offer a discount on vegan orders on Thursday too! :)

Pros: delicious, nice owners, discount on Thursdays

Cons: a bit expensive, not a lot of parking downtown, no debit for deliveries

Return to St Catharines Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bella Noella's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1919 times since Jan 2013.