Belencre Vegan Restaurant

3/F, 19 Club Huamao Apartment, 89 Jian Guo Lu (at near Marriott Hotel), Beijing, China

字里行间素食, at 建国路89号华贸19号俱乐部3F, is a vegan cafe and book shop. Offers lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner. Nearest metro station is Dawanglu.

Category: Vegan, Chinese

First Review by shara

Good vegan food - Edit

All vegan. On the 3rd floor of a round building called "19 Club", in the middle of a small pedestrian mall. Staff didn't speak English on the afternoon I was there (November, 2016), but they were friendly and helpful, and the pictures in the menu were really good, ascwell as pretty (which spurred me to order too much yummy food, all of which I enjoyed).

Pros: Nice variety of all vegan food! , Tasty , Friendly, helpful staff

Cons: Expensive

Multi-functional Vegan Restaurant - Edit

While visiting Beijing, my friend took me to a vegan restaurant. I spent my whole day in reading room café with soymilk coffee, tea tasting in Chinese Tea Room and enjoy Vegan fine dining pairing with non-alcoholic red wine in one of the private dining rooms. That was the best vegan cuisine I've never had.

Great place to relax and taste tea. The restaurant offers only plant based dishes.

Pros: location: in central business district, excellent food - all vegan

Return to Beijing Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Belencre Vegan Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.