Beirut Beirut

n/a

Valleystrasse 28, Munich, Germany

Serves meat, vegan options available. Aug 2013 reported added meat to its menu and is no longer pure veg. Offers Lebanese falafel from Beirut which are vegan suitable. Optional dressings might contain egg and/or milk - ask. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-8:00pm, Sat 11:30am-6:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Fast food, Salad bar, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Non-veg

First Review by malalaya

Must eat in Sendling - Edit

A small restaurants in my neighbourhood to wish I take every vistor. They have a small menu and I recommend the dish which translates best to 'a bit of everything'. I can assure you that you won'the leave hungry and totally happy­čśë (this is a vegan dish)

Just be careful about the daily meal on the menue: usually it contains meat, always dairy.

Updated from previous review on 2017-05-30

Pros: Authentic Libanesen food, Really fresh and great flavours, Mostly vegan choices

Cons: They started to use meat, During winter time very little seating space, Very crowed during lunch (best come bevor 12.30)

one of the best falafel I ever had - Edit

I really love that place. The falafel sandwich is one of the best I ever had. The ingredients are so fresh and it is an explosion of taste in the mouth when all the different ingredients come together. The price is really good, it is like 4 Euros or so. I love falafel and hommos and Libanese food, and this is one of my favorite restaurants. The staff is a bit slow, but they do their best to make you happy and they are really friendly. The atmosphere is really nice, very warm, welcoming and hearty. In summer, you can also sit outside. They also offer cooking classes. Would have loved to try that, but never had the time.

Pros: very good Falafel, nice staff

best falafel ever! - Edit

a small lebanese diner, serving several lebanese fast food like falafel, hummus, baba ghanoush. a great variety of vegan food, although they also serve a daily meat-dish.
They have a booth on the nearby annual christmas market. So you can enjoy a falafel to your mulled wine.

Pros: fine staff, best falafel in town

Fresh Food - recommended - Edit

I was there two times.
The first one was on a Saturday at 5 pm.
We sat outside (they have about four tables outside).
The staff was very relaxed and we were chatting and they explained everything they offer.
All the Falafel Dishes and wraps are vegan.
The have "specials" per week or day that are not vegan.

We ordered everything vegan they had (four orders of everything (i forgot how that is called)) for five people and one special chickpea dish. So our table was full with the freshest and nicest and best tasting food!
Really nice. And we were very full!
You grab your drink from a fridge inside.

The second time was today during lunch time. It was crowded and no seats available outside. So wee took the take away Falafel Sandwich. It's fresh and only ÔéČ3.90.
So I definitely recommend it!

If you want to sit you shouldn't come during lunch time.
And I am also not sure how it works during winter time. I guess it's not really cosy to sit inside.
But they told us there will be a real restaurant soonish next door: Manoush.

As soon as I've tested it I will let you guys know.

Pros: Fresh, Tasty

Cons: Small , Takeout Style inside

Best Falafel in town - Edit

Well, its delicious;)
Double fried, double tasty!
Small but nice and fresh selection

Pros: taste

Cons: can be cramped

Return to Munich Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Beirut Beirut closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.