Beerline Cafe

Contact 414-265-5644

2076 N Commerce St, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, 53212

Opened Sept 2015 a vegetarian restaurant serving casual fare. Offers food like crepes and paninis, plus a drink menu including juices, smoothies, beer, and wine. Much of the menu can be requested as vegan. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-8:00pm, Sun 8:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine

First Review by tauberl

amazing veg options in Brew City! - Edit

We were gifted a card to try Beerline Cafe and were very impressed! I am a chegan (cheese-eating vegan) and found many lovely options. We had:
Cromlette as a tofu scramble
and
Chickpea chorizo taco with avacado
There were many more options I am looking forward to trying :)

Get there - it's delicious!!

Pros: friendly, clean and professional, good lively vibe

great crepes - Edit

I love this place! They make fantastic vegan crepes and their vegan cheese is incredible. I love the savory crepes - the classic breakfast and the Mexican ones are my favorite. I also love the vegan nachos and jalepeno vegan cheese dip. It’s a cute little place, and very casual. Definitely a must-go for vegans and vegetarians in Milwaukee.

Pros: Don’t serve meat, Casual, Great vegan cheese

Cons: Serves dairy and eggs

Highly Recommend - Edit

Has countless vegan options. I ordered the "classic breakfast" vegan style and it was really good - a little too oily and needed diced tomatoes on top. But I do recommend ordering it with tomatoes!! The staff was incredible and the decor was attractive and clean. Will DEFINITELY go again.

Pros: Friendly, Clean, Quiet

Cons: Oily

Post Race Treat - Edit

We headed to Beerline after a morning triathlon. It was a great reward. The kids had smoothies and we had a beermosa. To eat we shared 3 crepes which were all delicious and easily made vegan. We also tried their mac and cheese which was outstanding. They do carry some vegan desserts as well. Vegan crepes are not that common if you get a chance head to Beerline Cafe.

Pros: vegan crepes, nice atmosphere , great drink selection

Delicious vegan crepes! - Edit

Extensive menu of both sweet and savory vegan crepes, every one I have tried has been delicious! I've also really enjoyed the avocado hummus, and their apple cider and iced teas are just right. They also always have cookies and scones from east side ovens (all vegan bakery), plus rotating flavor of cakes from east side ovens as well! The atmosphere is great, and the prices are really reasonable.

Pros: Creative menu, reasonable prices, nice staff

Return to Milwaukee Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Beerline Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1929 times.