Beehive Grill

Contact 435-753-2600

255 S Main St, Logan, Utah, USA, 84321

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a vegetarian menu section, in which a few are vegan or can be made vegan, including the vegetable burrito, hummus wrap, as well as salads.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Non-veg

First Review by emiliehw

Thinking is a must - Edit

Well labeled options. Read the menu throughly because if it doesn't sound good do not get it. However, there are lots of options depending on what you want. Their salads, chili, sandwiches, appetizers and entrees can be vegetarian and even made vegan.

Soda pop and carbonated drinks are made on site by a brewmaster.

Pros: hardy veggie chili , veggie wrap and burger is tasty

Cons: fried veggie appetizers aren't the best

Disappointing - Edit

I used to come here all of the time with my family, since it was one of the few sit down diners that had vegan adaptable items. However the past 3 times that I've gone there, after explicitly asking for vegan, no cheese, no dairy, no meat... twice the vegetarian burrito with no cheese contained meat in it!! I can understand if this might slip through once, although an awful mistake especially for a very strict vegan, but I have given it more chances, and a second time, beef slipped through into the burrito. I have never ordered the burrito since that moment, and have only ordered pastas since. However, last time even the pasta came out with cheese on it after being very verbal about what I wanted. Anyway, highly disappointed and now I avoid this place at all costs.

Pros: plenty of seating

Cons: always very cold, meat and cheese slip into vegan orders, unreliable

Return to Logan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Beehive Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.