CLOSED: BEE Enchiladeria

Contact 214-941-1233

202 W Davis St (at N Zang Blvd), Dallas, Texas, USA,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Try the quinoa and spinach-mushroom enchiladas. You choose your own filling and it is very vegan friendly, fresh food. Their flour tortillas are lard free. The staff was very helpful and friendly. JAN 2013 REPORTED SHUT DOWN, PHONE NOT WORKING - REMOVED. Open .

Category: Vegan-friendly, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by eatyourveggies

I am in love - Edit

Bees has vegan specials that change everyday. The sauces are fabulous. I am in love with the vegan fat-free blue corn quinoa, tofu and black bean enchilada with amarillo sauce. I also love the vegan specials. The corn chips are no oil-free so I would pass if you are worried about your heart.

Updated from previous review on Tuesday December 27, 2011

Pros: healthy, delicious, good value

Cons: small portions, only one location

Delicious! - Edit

They have a few vegan specials posted on the board and they change every day. The sauces are very unique and delicious! The yellow bell pepper sauce looks like cheese when they put it on your enchilada and it tastes dynamite!

As a bonus, Bees is also allergy-friendly! The yellow corn and blue corn wraps are the two gluten-free options. If you have a corn allergy and a gluten allergy you would just have to omit the wrap. I have been very glad to make the half hour drive over to eat healthy vegan Mexican food.

Pros: vegan options, healthy mexican, allergy friendly, gluten-free options

Cons: small portion

Delicious Mexican food! - Edit

I was happy to stumble upon Bee's Enchiladas and to find out they had SO many vegan options. The staff is super helpful, letting me try each vegan sauce on a tortillas chip to see which one I liked (and to see which were spicy because I'm a wimp!). The sauces are probably the best sauces I've ever had!! The food is very fresh, healthy, does weigh you down like most Mexican food does.

We had the vegan special which was sweet potato that day, and the tofu and quinoa enchilada. Both were delish! Also had chips and salsa, loved their salsa!

My only complaint is that I do think it's a bit expensive for what you get. I mean the enchiladas themselves are large but when you add on guac, and beans and rice, and maybe a drink it really starts to add up.

I don't like that they use Styrofoam and plastic wear. They do offer a biodegradable plate for a small charge, but they really should just use those all the time!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday June 15, 2011

Pros: Wonderful sauces, Helpful Staff, Many vegan choices

Cons: over-priced, styrofoam plates

It is extremely hard to eat vegan in the Metroplex, but especially Mexican food. There is lots of indoor and outdoor seating, it is clean, and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The food was good and we cannot wait to go back even though it is a 45 minute drive for me. The vegan options are marked with little red hearts. Thank you BEE Enchiladeria!!!

Pros: fresh tasting, good value, yum yum yum

Cons: have to fill out little options on card

Return to Dallas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: BEE Enchiladeria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 445 times since Feb 2011.