First Review by MissNellySparkles

Beccy can cook! - Edit

Beccy recently did a popup at City Arts so I finally got to sample her wares. I had the vegan hot dog and the best custard tart I've ever had (vegan ones are usually horrible!). Hope she does more city centre events soon.

Beccy's Global Kitchen - Edit

I visited Beccy's Global Kitchen for its grand opening. The inaugural week offered a Mexican menu and, despite not being a fan of chili, I was not disappointed!

The range of culinary delights was delicious; I enjoyed a warming Mexican black bean soup, sweet cornbread and tasty empanada followed by scrumptiously moist chocolate cupcake and with delicate strawberry-cinnamon icing and other, secret ingredients but minus the chili flakes for me. By this point I was very satisfied, but couldn't resist the large margarita truffles, so I took a consignment to go.

Being a self-appointed chocolate connoisseur, I have tried many brands of chocolate and hand-made also, but these were the best truffles I have ever tasted; a satisfyingly large truffle with a soft, thick shell attractively finished with zested lime and just the right amount of sea salt, giving way to a rich margarita-infused ganache of gorgeousness. I was very glad I purchased a few.

I'm pleased to see a vegetarian food stall in Nottingham offering a range of delicious foods made from ethically sourced ingredients.

I give Beccy's Global Kitchen 5 Stars/Happy Cows for creativity and have seen subsequent menu updates on the facebook page that have sounded equally well-rounded, including Indian and Moroccan.

Bon appétit * Mahlzeit! * Enjoy! *

Return to Nottingham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Beccy's Global Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.