Beccy's Global Kitchen

+44-7789917429

The National Justice Museum, High Pavement, Nottingham, England, NG1 2ED

Offers catering and pop-up vegetarian and vegan meals at changing locations - check webpage for latest dates and venues. Reported May 2017 now also operates the cafe at The National Justice Museum. Serves various sandwiches, soup, 'not' hot dogs and other light bites, as well as a selection of cakes, muffins and sweet treats. Plant milk available for coffee. Open Wed-Sun 10:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Juice bar, Take-out, Bakery, British, Catering, European

First Review by MissNellySparkles

Beccy can cook! - Edit

Beccy recently did a popup at City Arts so I finally got to sample her wares. I had the vegan hot dog and the best custard tart I've ever had (vegan ones are usually horrible!). Hope she does more city centre events soon.

Beccy's Global Kitchen - Edit

I visited Beccy's Global Kitchen for its grand opening. The inaugural week offered a Mexican menu and, despite not being a fan of chili, I was not disappointed!

The range of culinary delights was delicious; I enjoyed a warming Mexican black bean soup, sweet cornbread and tasty empanada followed by scrumptiously moist chocolate cupcake and with delicate strawberry-cinnamon icing and other, secret ingredients but minus the chili flakes for me. By this point I was very satisfied, but couldn't resist the large margarita truffles, so I took a consignment to go.

Being a self-appointed chocolate connoisseur, I have tried many brands of chocolate and hand-made also, but these were the best truffles I have ever tasted; a satisfyingly large truffle with a soft, thick shell attractively finished with zested lime and just the right amount of sea salt, giving way to a rich margarita-infused ganache of gorgeousness. I was very glad I purchased a few.

I'm pleased to see a vegetarian food stall in Nottingham offering a range of delicious foods made from ethically sourced ingredients.

I give Beccy's Global Kitchen 5 Stars/Happy Cows for creativity and have seen subsequent menu updates on the facebook page that have sounded equally well-rounded, including Indian and Moroccan.

Bon appétit * Mahlzeit! * Enjoy! *

Return to Nottingham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Beccy's Global Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.