Beautiful Green

Contact 7-812-2735118

Mokhovaya Ulitsa, 41 (at Ulitsa Belinskogo), St Petersburg, Russia,

Vegetarian cafe offering soups, pasta, vegetable dishes, breakfast food, and weekday lunch specials. English spoken and English menu. Will make a dish vegan upon request when possible. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-11:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Western, Russian

First Review by anarchistanimal

Nothing special - Edit

The place was hard to find. We were the first customers after opening time. Even that we had our dishes different time. Other dish was brought a lot before than the other. So my friend was almost ate hers dish when I got mine.

Tortellini dish was ok, but nothing special. My grilled vegetables had a smoky taste. They were indeed been grilled. For those dishes the price was quite high.

Cons: Dishes should be served at same time

Homely and delicious - Edit

A homely cafe with an extensive menu and a country cottage ambience. They have lots of breakfasts (muesli, pancakes, porridge, eggs etc), sandwiches, soups, pastas and other mains. There aren't many vegan options on the menu, but they are happy to adapt many things to be vegan. They have fresh juices and lots of interesting teas, such as hibiscus and willow-herb. There is an English version of the menu and the workers speak some English. I had vegan potato pancakes stuffed with vegetables, which were very tasty, and a tea. The price was OK - 410 roubles in total.

Pros: Tasty food, English menu, Homely atmosphere

Return to St Petersburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Beautiful Green closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1944 times since Jan 2013.