First Review by Sernicki

Vegan Lunch - Edit

I visited Beau's whilst on a weekend away in Skipton, I had a very tasty houmous sandwich with two vegan salads. There are a number of vegan options and specials, flapjacks and vegan ice cream.

Pros: Vegetarian, Serves vegan options, Has a healthfood shop and takeaway underneath

Cons: Can get very busy at lunchtimes with limited seati

Nice Busy upstairs Cafe - Edit

I had a nice simple vegan curry since the other vegan optin was sold out at 1pm, very popular friendly place with an excellent atmosphere plus a handy health food shop downstairs. Not cheap but fair price for the food,service & district, my 3 omni. ghests, 2 of whom are locals very much enjoyed it to

Pros: Atmosphere, Staff, Food

Cons: Price

Reasonably OK - Edit

Very busy, reasonable menu. My aubergine parmigiana was rather heavy on the tomatoes but not bad. Other half had a cheese on granary with lots of seeds etc. and some salad. He enjoyed it. Together with a couple of soft drinks bill came to around £18. The cheese and onion pie looked very good and everyone seemed happy. If we are in SKipton again we will come back.

Please visit - Edit

On arrival we had to queue to get a seat which in my opinion is a good thing for a veggie cafe. Once sat down we ordered the soup of the day (Courgette and celery) which was fantastic and vegan. The service was great and vegan options were marked and they had a good seletion. A must go place for veggies and vegans to support a local venture.

Pros: Healthy, Good food, well priced

Return to Skipton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Beau's Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2497 times since Aug 2007.