Beanz Espresso Bar and Cafe

Contact 902-892-8797

38 University Ave, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada, C1A 4K6

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffeehouse and lunch food place. Offers a veggie sandwich, a veggie burger, and has salad. Mon-Fri 6:30am-6:00pm, Sat 8:00am-6:00pm, Sun 9:00am-4:00pm

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Take-out, Canadian, Non-veg

First Review by jjd77

Great vegan options! - Edit

I stopped in here after seeing review on Happy Cow. I had just eaten lunch at a nearby restaurant, but wanted to see if they had anything for my sweet tooth. I was thrilled to see that they had one slice of Vegan Pumpkin Pecan Bread left. It was delicious and totally made my day. I'm just glad they are recognizing the need for Vegan treats.

Edit: I happened to be in the area the following day and once again grabbed the last piece of Vegan bread - this time it was Lemon Poppyseed (delicious!) I also found out that they have soy or almond milk as dairy alternatives and enjoyed a Almond Milk Latte with Cinnamon on top (also delicious!). If I were a local I could see myself enjoying this place on the regular.

Updated from previous review on 2016-08-15

Pros: Almond/Soy Milk available

best cafe/coffee shop in Chrlottetown - Edit

Great local coffee shop with excellent coffee and delicious food. Not a lot of vegan options, but their veggie [vegan] burger is fantastic, and one of the chefs makes amazing vegan treats on occasion. I frequent here almost daily and it is one of my very favorite places to come in Charlottetown.

Pros: great coffee, veggie [vegan] burger is awesome, fantastic staff

Cons: limited vegan options

Return to Charlottetown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Beanz Espresso Bar and Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 763 times since Jul 2013.