Vegan-friendly
Juice bar
Middle Eastern
Breakfast
Indonesian

Vegetarian place specializing in breakfast bowls. On the menu are avocado toast, curries, burgers, falafel, shakes, and smoothies in coconut bowls with toppings like granola, cashews, coconut shavings, and fresh fruit. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-5:00pm.

Venue map for Beach Bowl
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by matywallace

Jaybuddy

Points +127

19 Feb 2024

Bit pricy but refreshing on a hot day

Had the Black Monkey smoothie bowl, the server was kind enough to ask if I wanted honey on top or not before I could even ask her to exclude it. It’s a bit pricy but if you aren’t traveling on a budget it’s a great find for a refreshing breakfast on a hot day.

Pros: Friendly staff, Fresh ingredients , Nice atmosphere

Cons: Pricy

yanaaroundtheworld

Points +172

10 Feb 2024

Cool place around

Even tho they serve cow milk, there’s definitely enough vegan options. The food is decent! The only western vegan place around Kuta.

Pros: Staff, Atmosphere , Light

Cons: Loud blender

AmandaRulton

Points +355

05 Feb 2024

Love love love it!!!!

Visited for lunch with a non-vegan friend who loved their vegan meal as much as I did!

The restaurant is gorgeous! Very light and the deco is fab!

The food and drinks was amazing! We both had the Watermelon juice which was super freshing! I had the mushroom and zucchini Zoodles and my friend had the vegan chicken burger. The portions were huge! And the food was amazing!

Definitely a must visit restaurant!!

Pros: Huge portions , Plenty of vegan options, Menu easy to read

Campon

Points +27

24 Jan 2024

Delicious food

The vegan bagel and smoothie bowls we had was amazing! Highly recommend

Yasmin1994

Points +55

28 Dec 2023

Best Açai bowls

Best açai bowl I’ve ever had. Vegan options are honestly amazing and so tasty. #Veganuary

Pros: Best açai bowls, Amazing fake meat options , Amazing cafe

Cindyonce

Points +47

12 Dec 2023

Good

I ate the black monkey smoothie bowl, it was really tasty and the price it’s 78k rupias. Almost all the menu is vegan 🥳

HollyShellard

Points +581

08 Nov 2023

Influencer central

Lovely place to sit and plug into the wifi and get some instagramming done, but I wouldn't say it's where the local Balinese spend their time. The food is nice and the menu is well labelled with vegan items, but be aware with the smoothie bowls that several of them include granola which has honey in. I asked for this to be removed and swapped it for cashews instead. The server also asked me whether I wanted the honey on top, so although it's listed on the menu as part of the dish, it is optional.
The main thing about the place is that there are influencers everywhere snapping their food, live streaming and taking selfies with the big coconut bowls.

Pros: Big portion sizes, Yummy smoothies, Servers happy to make changes to accomodate vegans

Cons: Influencer central, Doesn't feel authentically Balinese

Pastelito

Points +87

05 Nov 2023

Nice quiet caffee

Vegan with egg options on top. Nice decire, off the main road. I had booty bagel and than chia pudding. Both were delicious, especially the pudding, but pls dont take the pudding as a dessert, it is enormous😁. Only minus was that the service was a bit slow than Im used to.

Pros: Tasty food, Decore, Big portions

Cons: A bit slow service

VeganFox92

Points +556

18 Oct 2023

Great brunch

We came here a few times during our time in Kuta.
The smoothies were really nice, and we enjoyed the quinoa salad, burritos, and oatmeal.
Sadly, they ran out of Avocado when we were here, so we couldn't try to Avocado on toast.
We also had a coconut iced coffee, but it wasn't the best as it seemed a bit curdled, so I personally wouldn't recommend that item.
But a great spot for breakfast or lunch with lots of vegan options.

Pros: Great options, Friendly staff

Cons: Coconut milk not great, Wifi is a bit trippy

Charly0993

Points +959

12 Oct 2023

Will be back!

Went there a couple of times in March and really enjoyed it! The bagel is just to die for and the cappuccino is good as well. For me the AC was a bit too cold inside, so I always sat outside :).

eedaj

Points +59

27 Sep 2023

The best vege cafe in Kuta

Amazing vege/vegan cafe close to kuta beach. Extensive breakfast and lunch menu with so many options for vegetarian and vegan. All options clearly marked if they contain eggs or dairy. Dairy and Plant milk options for coffee. I came in for breakfast but will need to come back for lunch!

Pros: Varied menu, Clearly marked options , Cute, modern and clean

Orion

Points +1415

05 Sep 2023

Good bowls

Had an açai bowl here, was really tasty, not a lot cheaper than back home though.
Nice clean place

bannamu

Points +18

01 Sep 2023

very nice

it was really easy to fine which menu is vegan or not. and the place is very clean and cool

HollyMay

Points +867

30 Aug 2023

Fresh juices

Fresh and tasty juices. Lots of vegan options, loved the bagel. Friend had a smoothie bowl which also liked great.

JacopoTamini

Points +432

11 Aug 2023

Heaven

Small vegetarian/vegan cafè specialized in smoothie bowl.
Offers lots of options for breakfast and for lunch too.
All very tasty, with vegan bacon, vegan cheese, vegan meat and delicious dressing.
Fantastic milkshakes with vegan whipped cream on top (possible making it with coconut milk, soy milk or oat milk).
Fantastic!!

Updated from previous review on 2023-08-11

Mazziotta

Points +85

22 Jul 2023

Vegan Heaven

We had such an amazing brunch. Pancakes and avo toast were so good, and the iced cappuccino were great. So many choices to choose from. Highly recommend!

gabbybat

Points +183

15 Jul 2023

Delicious and lots of vegan options

It was hard to tell from Google but this place has lots of vegan options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Lots of fake meat used but tasty. Has some rawish options like zucchini noodles. Prices around 70k

Pros: Variety, Zucchini noodles, Vegan calamari

Cons: Nothing, it was great

jessicabutcher

Points +54

14 Jul 2023

Delicious Vegan Breakfast & Lunch

Right off the bat, the ambiance of Beach Bowl is gorgeous! It definitely has a beach-side cafe feel to it. We ended up eating here twice because it was so good. The first time, we had breakfast (açaí bowl & vegan pancakes). We ate lunch for our second visit & had caramelized tempeh, the rendang, and the vegan satay. The food was amazing & the staff was so nice! If we ever find ourselves back in Bali, we’ll definitely be returning

Pros: Vegan options

psignorini

Points +35

Vegetarian
04 Jul 2023

Plenty of choice

Loads of different dishes for vegans too and not too overpriced. First cafe in Bali we’ve encountered with meat-alternatives rather than the usual tofu/tempeh.

Pros: Lots of variety, Friendly staff , Good vibes

PollyB

Points +30

30 Jun 2023

good but a little expensive

I had very tasty vegan avocado toast. the coffee wasn't that good tho. and it's quite expensive (be aware you will pay 15% more than the price in the menu)

Pros: delicious breakfast

Cons: expensive, coffee not good

sawn

Points +28

Vegetarian
16 May 2023

Delicious smoothie bowls

Amazing vegan banana pancakes with whipped cream and absolutely beautifully presented smoothie bowls with loads of assorted fruits

MarnieB

Points +95

13 May 2023

Vegans Rejoice!!

I just had one of the best burgers I’ve had since becoming vegan and I also has a mixed plate and vegan “calamari”. This place hit all my happy place markers. Great food and a relaxed and happy atmosphere.

Pros: Huge variety of vegan dishes

Cons: Slightly more expensive but worth it

kztik

Points +88

11 Mar 2023

Nice vegan Bowl

The food was good, nice stuff. We had a Smoothie Bowl, Avocadotoast and Coffee.

Calorze

Points +18

11 Mar 2023

Great vegan breakfast

Menu has many vegan options for breakfast or lunch, sweet & savory - and not just the smoothie bowl! I was thrilled by having to actually CHOOSE! I had vegan banana pancakes and they were quite good. The smoothie was great!
The cafe itself is nice, western style hip place like many other here. I would come again to try more food if I were here longer.

Pros: Many vegan options, Affordable , Clean & nice place

Selina_nsw

Points +3489

12 Feb 2023

Incredible faux meat

The caesar salad contains faux meat which is out of this world. Especially their vegan bacon is mindblowing. The texture was amazing, reminded me a bit of real bacon.
The salad tasted fresh and I loved the dressing.
My boyfriend had the BeachBowl smoothie bowl (contains dairy) and liked it a lot too.
Also the mixed berry juice is a big recommendation.
Prices are on the more expensive side but still affordable.

LivBerlin

Points +96

29 Jan 2023

Delicious!

Fast wifi, great air con, delicious food, fair prices. Really glad to find somewhere with vegan Western breakfast food! Local food is too rich and oily for me on an empty stomach.
They had about 10 staff on but I still had to get up and order at the counter for each item/ anything I needed like water or the wifi password, despite everyone else around me getting table service 🤔

Pros: Delicious mock meats , Recommend the sandwich

Cons: Service could be better

MikaChristina

Points +262

28 Jan 2023

Such nice food and decor

Went there several times while in Bali and there is so much on the menu I barely made a dent in trying it all. I’ll definitely come back if I visit Bali again.