Be Raw Food and Juice

214-234-0106

6005 Berkshire Ln, Dallas, Texas, USA, 75225

Raw food restaurant providing live food meals and made-to-order juices. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-8:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, All Raw

First Review by TravelingFoodie

good food, good service - Edit

Very friendly, extensive menu. I had the taco salad and it was delightfully spicy. Got their salad to go. Rose water was nice to try. Highly recommend.

Pros: friendly , variety

Cons: really cold AC blasting

Coconut Kale Enchiladas - Edit

This place was a nice surprise. The menu is extensive -- lots to choose from. I chose the coconut kale enchiladas because the menu described them as #1 customer favorite. They were really good! Lots of kale and super-flavorful. I highly recommend them. My lunch date ordered the taco salad which looked good, but not as special as my enchiladas. My second choice would have been the vegan sushi ... next time! Not fancy at all and the atmosphere is a bit non-existent, but the food is worth a return trip.

Pros: Flavorful food, Extensive menu , Fresh

Cons: no atmosphere

Absolutely Devine! - Edit

My wife and I thoroughly enjoy our visits to Be Raw. Excellent food and excellent service. Everything we've ordered is fantastic and does not disappoint. It's very difficult to leave without getting a dessert...they look amazing (and taste even better!).

During the typical busy hours, plan on taking advantage of their To-Go option as the dine-in option can take a good (but well worth it) hour out of your schedule. We do To-Go most often and it works perfectly with our busy schedule.

Give it a try! It's SO GOOD!

Pros: Pizza Sampler! Get the Pizza Sampler! , Coconut Kale Enchiladas are a MUST!, Taco Salad is a colorful and full-flavored dish!

Cons: Dine-in option could take some time (but well wort, Prices are expensive, but to be expected since eve

Simply unbelievable! - Edit

If you're plant based or vegan you MUST try Be Raw! Rasagna, pizza and pad Thai that is out of sight good!

Pros: everything raw and super flavorful

Cons: none

could grow on me... - Edit

I had the pad Thai - obviously not pad Thai but it was so far from even tasting like it, I don't know if it's fair to even call it pad Thai. The flavor grew on me toward the last few bites - but I don't know if I'll ever go back - at least not for the pad Thai. Also had the coconut curry soup. Eh... The prices were a bit too much for not being more wowed and the atmosphere didn't make up for it.

Pros: healthy, filling portions

Cons: expensive, overrated

delicious but a little pricey - Edit

I've had the raw tacos and the pasta primavera. Both were really good! Just expect a hefty bill. Their cheesecake and smoothies are delicious too!

BEST FOOD EVER - Edit

THIS FOOD WAS SO GOOD IT MAKES ME WANT TO SLAP MY MOMMA

Pros: WORLD CLASS SERVICE , WORLD CLASS RAW VEGAN FOOD , WORLD CLASS RAW VEGAN SNACKS

Cons: NOTHING BAD ABOUT THIS PLACE, I CAN NOT THINK OF ONE BAD THING EVEN IF I TRIED

Awesome! - Edit

Totally vegan find was a huge blessing! Food was excellent and service great! Highly recommend this place and will definitely return again!

Pros: vegan!, great taste and well presented!

Cons: maybe a little pricey

I could eat here every day!!!! - Edit

I wanted to order everything! In Dallas for a business trip, pretty sure I am going to u we here this week it's so good! They have juices, sandwiches, desserts, salads and awesome tacos! I also got the pizza sampler to go I can't wait to try it. I can't believe Texas has a restaurant like this. Go!!!

Pros: organic, vegan, gluten free

A tad pricey, but delicious - Edit

The food is amazing, especially the spaghetti and "meat" balls, and their desserts have never let me down. When I spent the first 18 months of my veganism as a 100% raw vegan, this place gave me the ability to go out to eat. So it will always have a special place in my heart.

Oh and everything is good except the soups.

Pros: raw vegan, knowledgeable staff, delicious

Cons: expensive

Went as they were closing -darn wrong hours posted - Edit

Had a nice 5 minute look at the menu - looked pretty yummy. Sad thing is...and yeah maybe a true tear or two formed in my eyes...we arrived 5 minutes before they closed. The fella working was pretty nice about it, but we decided to leave. Surely didn't want to be "that kind of people". Wish I could have tasted the food. I heard that they are under new ownership and that it is a bonus.

Great Raw Vegan! - Edit

The Lasagna was amazing. Dessert great. Very filling and nutritious food. Friendly server too.

One Of My Faves! - Edit

Great little raw vegan place for date night or birthday. On the expensive side though so I don't get around too often. I love the Bliss salad and the Amigo wraps. Everything is pretty gourmet though so if you're trying to do low fat this probably isn't the best option unless you get the pho which is delicious! It's all delicious! The margarita pizza is the bomb too. Last time I went it was a basil overload though. I'm a basil freak but it was a lil too much last time. I stick with the zoodle dishes!

Pros: raw vegan pizza, raw vegan brownies, yummy juices

Cons: too expensive, cashew overload , need multiple entrees to fill up

Yummy! - Edit

Being a vegan in Dallas is pretty hard! This place is really good. I took my mom, who is very skeptical of vegan food not to mention raw, but she loved it. It was kinda hard to find in the shopping center. We had to search a little for it. The service was really good. Our waitress was so friendly. It has all the staple raw food: zoodles, pizza, and "cheese"cake. It was pretty good! The bathroom is past the kitchen, so you can watch them make the food.

Pros: Good food, Quaint, Friendly service

Cons: Hard to find

Best meal of my life! - Edit

My sweet hubby took me here tonight for my birthday. We shared the pho soup ( warm), pad Thai, lasagna (extremely rich), Lemmon cheese cake, and the cacao cake. All were higher fat, I didn't ask about low fat 80/10/10 options. All were extremely flavorful and super yummy! Pretty sure I had to use my will power to restrain myself from licking my plates. Even my meat eater hubby liked all the food. He even said he would eat more raw food with me if I can learn how to make my food as epic as tonight's dinner. My server was also really great. Meals were about $10-15 a plate, and the same size porten as you would find at a cooked food restaurant, well worth the prise as a nice treat. It's a small cozy place that's really cute. Basically what I'm trying to say is it's amazing!!
Updated from previous review on Saturday May 02, 2015

Pros: Taste buds did a happy dance, Meat eater hubby liked it

Yummy! - Edit

We had the kale enchiladas in coconut wraps, pizza medley, taco salad, cucumber pinapple gazpacho. We loved every bite.

One of our top 5 Raw Restaurants - Edit

Dallas is virtually a wasteland for healthy restaurants, but Be Raw was a shining star. The food is amazing! Very delicious and beautifully prepared. If you happen to be in Dallas and want to eat healthy and clean, this is the place to go.

Delicious But Not Filling! - Edit

While in Dallas, a friend and I went to Be Raw Food and Juice for dinner. I had a small Corn Chowder soup which was good but not my cup of tea and the Pad Thai which was delicious! One of the best raw noodle dishes that I have had at a restaurant or made for myself. I tried my friend's meal and it was not very flavorful, I believe she got the Prima Vera. The portions were fairly small for a raw meal and we were not full when we left, so I would say to go here for a light lunch and not dinner.

Moreover, despite us being one of two couples in the restaurant the service was incredibly slow, a soup that I requested as an appetizer came out with the meal, and our waters were never refilled.

Pros: Yummy Pad Thai! , All Raw Vegan! , Cost Wasn't Too Bad

Cons: Small Portions, Service, Hit-Or-Miss Taste-wise...

Return to Dallas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Be Raw Food and Juice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.