CLOSED: Bcomebio

+39-065800845

Via Ettore Rolli, 34-36, Rome, Italy, 00153

Serves meat, vegan options available. Organic deli with take-away and restaurant service. Has centrifuged fruit juices. Pets welcome. Note that the veggie choices are sides and small dishes not main ones. Reported closed, Apr 2017. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-3:30pm, Tue-Sun 7:00pm-11:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Organic, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by bizio

Not for vegan - Edit

This restaurant is not clear: they say to be vegetarian but they serve "express meat" also, so the place is not vegetarian.
Their Facebook page claims to be a "vegetarian restaurant" but their website has meat on the menu.
This lack of clarity is not a good thing because I would trust the one who cooks for me...
I dont know if they are vegetarians who sell meat, or they are people cooking vegetarian for business, but I do not appreciate neither options and Rome is full of good vegan restaurants.
Anyway... they have many vegetarian dishes but true vegan options are absent: I've not seen soy, tofu or seitan here; just vegetables. Not for me.

Return to Rome Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Bcomebio closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.