BBS Restaurant

( 1 review )

8 rue Marius Jacotot, Puteaux, France, 92800

Serves meat, vegan options available. Japanese restaurant offering around 12 vegan sushi options plus vegan options for yakitori (zucchini or mushroom), sides like veggie tartar, cabbage salad, edamame, vegetable noodles, vinegar rice. Vegetarian and vegan items are indicated by symbols on the menu. Delivers to northern suburbs of Paris as well as the 16th and 17th arrondissements. Open everyday, 11:30-15:00 and 18:30-23h. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-3:00pm, 6:30pm-11:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Japanese, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by ConnieB

Yummy vegan sushi - Edit

I had my first vegan sushi at this place the other day. The cabbage salad was fresh and came with a sweet dressing. The zucchini yakitori was nothing special, but the mushroom one was delicious, especially dipped in sauce. The radish maki was quite nice, but I highly recommend the maki red with avocado, cucumber, tomato and carrot, which me and my friend loved so much that we ordered two servings. Overall, a very positive experience. The place is quite small, so I would suggest booking a table for groups.

Pros: Friendly staff, Good value

Return to Puteaux Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has BBS Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.