Bazilika Cafe

Contact +38641530539

Mikloieva Cesta 22 (at Tavarjeva Cesta), Ljubljana, Slovenia, 1000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegan choices include daily soup plus sandwiches, muffins, and maybe brownies. Has salads, smoothies, sweet pies, quiche. Seasonal menu. Selection of teas and coffees. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Western, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Slovenian, Non-veg

First Review by Bundevica

Super friendly - Edit

The lady at Basilika is super friendly and will make suggestions and your very own special sandwich if you need one. The sandwiches are super crunchy on the outside and moist and rich on the inside. Just perfect. I had a brownie too, which was super rich and filled with nuts.

Pros: Super friendly, Super sandwiches

Bazilika vegan tofu sandwich - Edit

I was in hurry and I stopped in Bazilika for vegan sandwich.They didn't have any all ready made,but waitress asked if I want her to make me one.Between tofu and hummus sandwich,I chose tofu.I didn't ask what goes in it,and she didn't tall me.I began to doubt it's gonna be any good.Finally I tasted my precious sandwich in a train and it was SO GOOD!Simple but tasty.
Two slices of whole grain bread,dried tomatoes paste,tofu and fresh rucola.It didn't taste dry at all.It was simply delicious.

Return to Ljubljana Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bazilika Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1938 times since Jun 2013.