Bazar Vegetarien

626 boul. de l'Oti, Lome, Togo,

The first vegetarian restaurant in Lome, Vegetarian Bazar is located next to NSIA Blanc Blanc. On the menu: mushroom, cabbage, cucumber, and carrots seasoned with spices and accompanied by soy sausage. Map marker is approximate. Please send exact location to HappyCow if you're able. Mon-Sat 8:00am-7:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, African

First Review by IrieItes

Nice vegetarian restaurant - Edit

Finding vegetarian restaurant in Africa is not always easy. When I was living in Togo for a 3-month internship, I was happy to locate this one in Lome. I visited the place in April 2013. I'm writing a review a year later, to the request of HappyCow team… so I hope that the restaurant is still open. The food was very nice and there was a caring and devoted staff. If my memory is good, it was strictly vegan. They also had a very small shop where you can purchase soy products (like dried soy chucks). If you are vegetarian and you visit Lome, don't hesitate to visit. It may be a bit hard to find, but don't give up. It's on a main street, but may be difficult to find at first. Local population may not know the existance of the restaurant.

The address is 626 boul. l'Oti (aka OTI street). If you ask the local population, mention that you are looking for Kopta, next to NSIA blanc blanc. I wrote in my computer that they are open from Monday to Saturday, 8am to 7pm. But you want to doublechek. I have three phone numbers in my computer, but again, from memory, I think only one was working: (22.33.85.26) (92.12.27.10) (98.45.87.87)

Return to Lome Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bazar Vegetarien closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 697 times since Mar 2013.