Basilico

+30-2310272252

Leof Nikis 49, Thessaloniki, Greece, 546 22

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian pizza place willing to make pizza with vegan cheese when requested. NOTE: Jul 2019 reported limited vegan options - please send updates. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-1:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Tolteckos

JakubD

Points +95

18 Jul 2019

Terrible - Edit

When I asked the waiter about the vegan cheese, he looked very surprised and told me they don’t have it. They do have some dishes that can be made vegan (like vegetable pasta with the cheese omitted, which is what I had), but this is hardly anything noteworthy since you can get something like this basically anywhere in Greece. There are no vegan options marked in the menu. The food was alright, even though they did bring me the cheese when I ordered without. At least it was on the side and not mixed in, so I just left it. After we had finished eating, however, the staff completely ignored our empty plates for more than forty minutes. We saw several people having enough and just leaving cash on the table and leaving, so we had to get up and tell one of the waiters we wanted to pay (no looks or little hand gestures brought any attention to us). We paid and after we left they started taking the empty dishes. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone, especially not any vegans.

Cons: No vegan options marked on the menu, No vegan cheese, Waiting staff

HappyEchelon

Points +188

30 Mar 2018

Vegan Options, friendly staff - Edit

They have vegan cheese and gluten free options on request. Waiters are friendly and the prices are okay for being directly on the seaside.

Pros: vegan cheese

Cons: if you don’t want a veg. cheese overload, ask for

Tolteckos

Points +288

23 Jan 2017

FANTASTIC vegan pizza - Edit

amazing vegan choices

Return to Thessaloniki Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Basilico closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.