Basil House

409-945-5811

2820 Palmer Hwy, Texas City, Texas, USA, 77590

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food menu where many dish can be veganized by choosing tofu or veggies. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Non-veg

First Review by HaileyMacd

Amazing! - Edit

The food here was incredible! I got the red curry with tofu and I couldn't stop eating it! It had a slight coconut taste and I'm obsessed!

Incredible Food - Edit

We love Basil House! They do not use fish sauce in their curry - I don't think they use it in any of their entrees. They are very helpful when you ask questions. They seem to really understand any dietary restriction.
Their red curry is my go to but we finally branched out recently and ordered their Cashew Lovers dish and it was phenomenal! Tonight we are going to try the pineapple fried rice dish. Just ask for tofu with their main entrees. They have rice and rice noodles. I'm going to speak to them about adding coconut ice cream to their menu.
The interior is not amazing but the establishment is clean, the staff is knowledgeable, and the food is great!

Pros: Food, Service , Cost

Cons: Ambiance

Return to Texas City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Basil House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.