First Review by Sarah P

Thank God for Nikki at Basic Bulk - Edit

For a good year and a half, I was struggling with a condition. However, at the time NO doctor, NO test, helped or showed what I was dealing with. Finally, I got so sick that I ended up in the hospital twice. My neighbour (amazing woman), told me about Nikki. She said that Nikki was able to help her daughter like no one else could. So I made an appointment with Nikki, and on the first visit I was diagnosed with having an intestinal infection known as Candida. It was spreading into my blood system and making me feel very sick and uncomfortable. Nikki put me on a specific diet along with testing which supplements would work best with my body to fight off the nasty candida. After the whole process, I felt MUCH better!! At my follow up, the Candida showed to be gone:) Thank Goodness. I continue to visit Nikki for all my health needs. She has helped everyone in my family and she and her team at Basic Bulk are AWESOME!!!

Pros: Immediate Relief, Sheep and Goats milk Products, One stop health stop

Cons: NONE

good bulk selection - Edit

I shopped here 2/22/11. For a relatively small store, Basic Bulk lives up to its name and provides a good selection of bulk items for cooking, baking and snacking. There was a good selection of packaged cereals and nut butters, and a small selection of vegan milks. The bulk selection had ample grains, flours, pastas, snacks, sweets, and other cooking supplies like breadcrumbs. Gluten-free products seemed well-represented. There was a large selection of vitamins and a section for personal care products.

Pros: easy access location, ample bulk selection, good nut butters

Cons: no vegan yogurt

Return to Kitchener Waterloo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Basic Bulk and Natural Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.