Barrio - Tremont

216-999-7714

806 Literary Rd, Cleveland, Ohio, USA, 44113

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mexican food taqueria and bar. Options to build-your-own taco with fillings like tofu, beans, or mushroom. Open Mon-Thu 4:00pm-2:00am, Fri-Sun 11:00am-2:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by Mariarosekicks

Good build your own taco place - Edit

The restaurant is a build-your-own taco restaurant. When we went they had two vegetarian replacements for the "meat," but then many other options that were vegetarian. They seems to have special tacos that change regularly, some of which are vegetarian. No tempe when I went.

Everything we had was good, with the exception of the guacamole which was very poor given the quality of the other items.

The decor was interesting with well done murals on all the walls. Our service was a little slow, but otherwise good and friendly.

The beer and cocktail selection was very strong with a number of good beers, a lot of taquilla, and interesting cocktails.

Pros: Good food, Interesting Decor

Cons: Sometimes limited vegetarian options

Decent veggie options - Edit

I think this place is okay but I don't really get the hype. Good, cheap vegetarian tacos. Build you're own - kind of the happy dog of tacos (except now I believe there really is a happy dog of tacos in lakewood). Biggest disappointment - the margaritas. Seriously disappointing when compared to momocho, lopez, or johnny mango's.

tasty and cheap - Edit

Came in on a Sunday and they were also serving a brunch option. They were no longer serving any tempeh or seitan tacos when I went, only tofu. They have two vegan taco options on the menu plus a build it your own option which is what I chose. Very delicious and a very good price. Wait staff was really friendly. Also a great tequila and alcohol menu.

Return to Cleveland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Barrio - Tremont closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.