Bareburger

202-888-4582

1647 20th St NW, Washington, District Of Columbia, USA, 200084929

Serves meat, vegan options available. East Coast based chain burger restaurant. Marks vegan the choices. Customize your burger by choosing a patty, bread or wrap, and toppings. The vegan suitable patties are black bean, veggies & quinoa, and portabello mushroom. Has vegan cheese. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:30pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by shineonyou

Much need vegan veggie burgers in DC! - Edit

In my opinion, a welcome addition to DC veggie burgers. For a town that doesn’t do terribly with vegan options generally, and that has a million veggie burgers… we don’t seem to have very many vegan veggie burgers! Bareburger had three kinds. I wanted to try the black bean burger, and they were out (this was around 5:30pm on a weekday), so I tried the quinoa and it was really delicious.

I wasn’t sure if this was fast food or not based on the menu on their website, but this is definitely a sit down place.

Vegan options are very well marked. I’d try the vegan shake, but since they also tell you how many calories are in everything, I don’t know if I’ll ever bring myself to order the shake!

Pros: 3 types of vegan burger, Menu is well-marked, Delicious food

Return to Washington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bareburger closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.