Bareburger

202-888-4582

1647 20th St NW, Washington, District Of Columbia, USA, 200084929

Serves meat, vegan options available. Burger chain using some organic ingredients. Has vegan cheese and a few kinds of vegan patties, labeled. Option to customize your burger. Note the onion rings contain whey. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:30pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by shineonyou

Much need vegan veggie burgers in DC! - Edit

In my opinion, a welcome addition to DC veggie burgers. For a town that doesn’t do terribly with vegan options generally, and that has a million veggie burgers… we don’t seem to have very many vegan veggie burgers! Bareburger had three kinds. I wanted to try the black bean burger, and they were out (this was around 5:30pm on a weekday), so I tried the quinoa and it was really delicious.

I wasn’t sure if this was fast food or not based on the menu on their website, but this is definitely a sit down place.

Vegan options are very well marked. I’d try the vegan shake, but since they also tell you how many calories are in everything, I don’t know if I’ll ever bring myself to order the shake!

Pros: 3 types of vegan burger, Menu is well-marked, Delicious food

Return to Washington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bareburger closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.