Barclays Cafe

( 1 review )

196-198 Canterbury Rd, Heathmont, Victoria, 3135

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe with several clearly labeled vegan choices on the lunch menu, including stuffed capsicum (VO), vegan delight and superfood salad. Also has a range of raw vegan cakes in the display cabinet. Open Mon-Fri 6:30am-4:30pm, Sat-Sun 7:30am-4:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, International, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by wildeyedgirl

Not bad - Edit

I was excited when I saw a big veg breakfast with a potato rosti, and the waitstaff confirmed it was vegan so we ordered two, however when the food came out the rosti was missing and we were told that it actually wasn't vegan so they omitted it. I had mixed emotions about this. I was happy that they hadn't served us a non vegan rosti, but I was kind of underwhelmed by what we were served. If you're in the mood for a savoury brekky and you're in the area this isn't a terrible choice, but being so close to Melbourne I did expect better fare from a cafe on HappyCow. All in all, the food was fine, the staff were friendly and the coffee was good.

Return to Heathmont Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Barclays Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.