First Review by trese80

Great Vegan Options - Edit

I had the vegetarian paella and made sure it had no eggs. Their menu had a couple more vegan options available. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. They said they have a vegan/gluten free menu but I didn't have time to look at it.

Pros: Delicious food, Great service

Cons: Limited selection

Vegan Tapas - Edit

We ate here on a Thursday evening, and there was no waiting although the restaurant was full. I mentioned I was vegan and was promptly and happily given a vegan menu. The four vegan tapas I chose were absolutely delicious! I am not sure there is a vegetarian restaurant open for dinner; I would highly recommend this restaurant for a vegan meal.

Pros: Escellent food, Friendly staff, Nice ambience

Great Vegetarian Options - Some Vegan - Edit

I ate here this past week and had a pleasant experience. The service and food was good. I was limited in what I could order, as a vegan. I ate olives, paprika almonds and spicy potatoes (Patatas Bravas). The food was all really good, but I did feel limited as a vegan. There were many more wonderful dishes on the menu that were vegetarian.

Pros: Good food., Good service., Great vegetarian options.

Cons: Limited vegan options.

Return to Indianapolis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has BARcelona Tapas closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3568 times since Jan 2013.