BARcelona Tapas

Contact 317-638-8272

201 N Delaware, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, 46204

Serves meat, vegan options available. Ask for their special vegan menu that offers plenty of choices. Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Beer/Wine, Spanish, Non-veg

First Review by trese80

Excellent and fun! - Edit

This place is great! I went with a non vegan and the vegan options were good enough that he didn't even bother ordering any non-vegan stuff. We sat at the bar because it was busy and had a great time. They have a huge drink selection and if you ask they'll give you a special menu that points out all the vegan options for food. We had broccolini, garlic bread, olives, patatas bravas, and vegetarian paella and we were both totally stuffed. There were tons of other options we didn't order like asparagus, cauliflower, fruit and nut plate, etc. To be fair, I did drink a pitcher of sangria and he had two beers. it came out to $70 which seems totally reasonable for the amount of food and alcohol.

Pros: Fun atmosphere, Great food

Cons: Busy on weekends

Great Vegan Options - Edit

I had the vegetarian paella and made sure it had no eggs. Their menu had a couple more vegan options available. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. They said they have a vegan/gluten free menu but I didn't have time to look at it.

Pros: Delicious food, Great service

Cons: Limited selection

Vegan Tapas - Edit

We ate here on a Thursday evening, and there was no waiting although the restaurant was full. I mentioned I was vegan and was promptly and happily given a vegan menu. The four vegan tapas I chose were absolutely delicious! I am not sure there is a vegetarian restaurant open for dinner; I would highly recommend this restaurant for a vegan meal.

Pros: Escellent food, Friendly staff, Nice ambience

Great Vegetarian Options - Some Vegan - Edit

I ate here this past week and had a pleasant experience. The service and food was good. I was limited in what I could order, as a vegan. I ate olives, paprika almonds and spicy potatoes (Patatas Bravas). The food was all really good, but I did feel limited as a vegan. There were many more wonderful dishes on the menu that were vegetarian.

Pros: Good food., Good service., Great vegetarian options.

Cons: Limited vegan options.

Return to Indianapolis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has BARcelona Tapas closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3692 times since Jan 2013.