Barberitos

• Veg-friendly
Contact 904-277-2505

1519 Sadler Rd, Fernandina Beach, Florida, USA, 32034

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise chain Mexican food restaurant, similar to Moe's. Offers vegetarian burritos, has tofu, and you could ask for no sour cream or cheese. No lard in the beans.

Category: Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Tex-Mex, Non-veg

First Review by graceyfacey

YES - Edit

This is the best veg-option resteraunt over here!! I always get the vegan wrap and it is always great!! Unfortunately, a lot of times, the staff will be undertrained. The tofu is also very bland so I get it without that, but the rest is great!

Pros: Great food and decor!

Cons: A little expensive and undertrained staff.

Not good anymore - Edit

This place used to be very good. I went there a lot when it first opened and always loved it. Unfortunately it has gone downhill fast. The food is not good, I've gotten sick the last 2 times I have gone, and the service is horrible. I have tried it once every few months to see if it has gotten better but it hasn't. I wish it would get back to where it was but I just don't see it happening.

Convenient and good option - Edit

I lived on the island for 17 years before going to college. Restaurants that had exclusive vegan options were unheard of. Now, more are providing veg/vegan options. I was very happy I found this place! It is very fast, affordable and vegan friendly! I asked a lot of questions and they said they only use canola oil for sautéing and frying, and they cook the tofu and vegetables separate from the meats. The staff is very friendly. The only negative is that some of the options probably aren't the healthiest things.

Pros: good value, friendly staff, quick

Return to Fernandina Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Barberitos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 865 times since Nov 2011.