Barberitos

706-940-0322

1012 Broadway, Columbus, Georgia, USA, 31901

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise Mexican restaurant offering build-your-own burritos and bowls plus tacos, quesadillas, and nachos. Has tofu. No lard in the beans. Chips and salsa comes with meal.

Categories: Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by veganadvocate

eh okay - Edit

I've eaten there before, before I went vegan. The last time the food and service and food was fantastic, but this time not so much. Yesterday I was excited for two reasons. Reason one being that it was listed for a place that had vegan options and number two was because I was going to get to introduce my mom to barberitos. The guy who helped us did his job well, but when we got to the redgister to pay a new guy popped up and rang us up. Okay nothing unusual and he called the manager over to ask a question. Okay. Not unusual every one has to learn at some point then when my mom and I turned to walk off the manager told the guy at the redgister to remember to collect the tip that we put on the recipe. Uh nooo... he didn't help us with the menu nor did he make out meals in any shape or form. Then we sit down to eat and the food wasn't that great.

Easily Veganizable - Edit

Barberitos (similar to Chipotle and Moes) is a great place for a quick burrito or burrito bowl; just skip the meat and dairy and the rest is all vegan. If burritos are your thing, they also have spinach tortillas which is a rarity and is awesome. Pricing is reasonable for the amount of food you get.

Return to Columbus Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Barberitos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.