Barbara's at the Brewery

( 1 review )

620 Moulton Ave Ste 110 (at downtown), Los Angeles, California, USA, 90031

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegan choices include one vegan burger, three salads (kale, spinach, tabouli), falafel wrap, summer squash tacos, picadillo tacos, and dinner quinoa pilaf. Specify vegan to be sure. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by TrouserSlacksman

Fantastic Vegan Patty - Edit

Barbara's has one of my favorite vegan burger patties in LA and is a very welcome addition to a neighborhood with absolutely no vegan or vegetarian options. Their patty is super crunchy and tastes kind of like a giant falafel. The crunchiness factor makes it kind of like a fried chicken sandwich, though it doesn't try to pretend to be any type of meat. I think it's made with lentils but I'm not sure. All I know is that it is DELICIOUS. They have a true vegan burger there, where everything on the burger is vegan, but since I am not a vegan (just vegetarian) I usually get their regular burger and then substitute the meat with the vegan patty. It's so good. I'm not sure if their garlic aioli is vegan, but it's really, really good as well. They have other vegetarian and vegan options on the menu. My girlfriend loves their summer squash tacos.

Return to Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Barbara's at the Brewery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.