Bao and Noodle

504-272-0004

2700 Chartres St, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, 70117

Serves meat, vegan options available. Traditional Chinese restaurant in the Marigny neighborhood. Has around 6 vegan suitable items on the menu including a bao and a noodle entree. Open Tue-Sat 11:30am-2:00pm, 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Chinese, Delivery, Take-out, Taiwanese, Non-veg

First Review by kurtanderson

Adore this place - Edit

Grew up in a half-Chinese household, so crave Chinese food all the time, which can be hard to find here in New Orleans, particularly now that I’m vegan. Enter Bao & Noodle. Doug and his restaurant are the best. I love the food here so much we even had Doug cater our wedding rehearsal dinner. My family LOVED the food.

Pros: Do yourself a favor and order the scallion pancake

definitely a find - Edit

Amazing house made noodles prepared daily

Very vegan friendly place with amazing food.
I had 3 days in Nola and ate here all three days

The tea leaf salad was delicious and is always made vegan intentionally

The vegan noodle bowl is fantastic with a good amount of heat if you like it spicy

The Dan Dan noodles are not listed as being vegan but the staff that they are always happy to make them vegan.

The staff is super friendly and best of all knowledgeable about the vegan diet and works with the customer to make what you want as you want

Pros: fresh noodles , very affordable , friendly staff

Cons: a walk from the quarter

Mostly Vegetarian

Contributions +9

just plain awesome! - Edit

OMG you guys. Everything was fresh perfect delicious. Found this by accident and it's well worth the walk over from the French Quarter. Our friends loved their non veg dishes and we loved the vegan options. We had vegan bao -- all amazing, and vegan noodles and strange flavor peanuts and scallion pancakes. Sooooo good. The noodles are so fresh and the sauces so well flavored and spiced. Portions perfect, too. Just a perfect find we happened upon. Highly recommended. BYOB

Pros: vegan options, off the beaten path, delicious

Return to New Orleans Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bao and Noodle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.