Bankok Thai

+44-1274788333

18 East Parade, Bradford, England, BD1 5EE

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food restaurant in "Little Germany" area. Has sections on the menu for vegetarian starters, soups, curries, stir fries and noodle/rice dishes. Food is made to order. Open Tue-Thu 5:00pm-10:00pm, Fri 12:00pm-2:00pm, Fri-Sat 5:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 2:00pm-9:30pm.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Non-veg

First Review by Knitasfuck

I'd of given it 5 stars if I could - Edit

I'd of given it 5 stars if I could but happy cow only allows that for non-meat restaurants.

Didn't know the area well and was looking for a vegan friendly place that would cater for us all (I was out with two meat eaters). I found Bangkok Thai on here and checked them out on fb and trip advisor and their reviews were pretty good. I wasn't disappointed the food was lovely as were the staff. There was lots of vegan choice, which is refreshing, they'll even make you a vegan pad thai 😊 They do an early bird special which is great value and even available on a Saturday.

Its worth another trip to Bradford for sure.

Pros: Lots of vegan choice., Good value, early bird special even available on a, Friendly, helpful staff

great vegan options - Edit

The guy who greeted me was lovely. Really helpful. He gave me a menu which was specifically for vegan customers and a early bird menu for me to match it up to. There was even one that said “ask for this without fish sauce”- which shows they know exactly what we need! There were numerous vegan options to choose from.
I had a deep fried corn starter (can’t remember the name) and the tofu massaman curry (again, the spelling is probably wrong). Anyway, absolutely delicious. I never eat a whole meal in a restaurant but I polished off the lot! I was stuffed! Good portion size too.
I’ll definitely be going back as a repeat customer.

Note: They cook the vegan food in a separate fryer to the meat and fish.

Pros: excellent vegan range of choices, value for money , delicious

Cons: in a bit of a random location. you’ll need your sa

Return to Bradford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bankok Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.