First Review by sophiskippy

Easy to be Vegan at Bangkok Wok - Edit

I'm still new to the vegan diet so dinning out can be challenging. Bangkok Wok in Mechanicsburg, PA makes it easy to be vegan. YUM!!!! The food is fantastic and the wait staff is friendly and efficient!

Pros: Great food!!!, Easy to find!!, Parking available!

Cons: NONE!!!

Our favorite Thai - Edit

We really enjoy Bangkok Wok. The food is ALWAYS delicious. ALWAYS. Now, to be fair...They may have the slowest service around. Do not go here if you are looking to get in and out in a hurry. If that's what you want, order take-out from them. We feel like it's worth the wait. The service is attentive even though it takes a long time to get your food, they'll keep your drinks filled while you wait. I don't know if our food takes longer because we let them know we are vegan and they prepare it specially?? They are very vegan friendly and identify vegan items on the menu which is nice, and they advise you to let them know if you're vegan so they can prepare it accordingly. Definitely give them a try. They are hands-down the best around in our opinion.

Pros: Fantastic food, Pleasant servers

Cons: Slow service

Return to Mechanicsburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bangkok Wok closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 627 times since Dec 2011.