Bangkok Thai Cuisine II

8 Enterprise Rd (at Patriot Square Mall), South Dennis, Massachusetts, USA, 02660

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai restaurant menu, does not designate vegan but is easily navigated. Staff is versed in vegan needs. Assorted tofu and vegetable dishes are on the menu as is brown rice. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 4:00pm-9:30pm.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by Sarah P

Go To Thai Restaurant - Edit

Excellent variety of vegan dishes. Just make sure to ask them not to use fish sauce!

crowd pleaser & hidden gem - Edit

My parents lured me to Bangkok Thai while they were visiting, and I was very please with their find. While the restaurant has a relatively small seating plan (40 total), is located in a strip mall, and does not label vegetarian- let alone vegan- options, the servers knew vegan by saying the word and easily pointed out items on the menu that could be made vegan. I loved the stirfry I ordered with a side of brown rice, and it was so big I had a full meal left over. All my family was very pleased with their dishes as well. I will absolutely return for dine-in and take-out.

Pros: brown rice, tofu & veggies, large portions

Cons: veg not marked

Return to South Dennis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bangkok Thai Cuisine II closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.