Bangkok Taste Cuisine

Contact 616-356-5550

15 Jefferson Ave SE, Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA, 49503

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food menu. Many dishes can be made with tofu instead of meat when you ask. Make sure the sauce you are ordering does not contain fish sauce. Has vegetable spring rolls, soups, salads, rice and noodles dishes. Opened since early 2011. Mon-Fri 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm

Category: Ovo, Thai, Non-veg

First Review by AndrewDeHaan

Super Yummy Vegan Thai - Edit

I was immediately excited to eat when I entered Bangkok Taste, because the menu specified foods with vegan and gluten free options. This made it extremely easy to order. I ordered the vegan curry fried rice, and it was the most delicious fried rice I've ever tasted. It had a unique curry taste with a good mix of vegetables. This only complaint I have about Bangkok Thai is that the portions were very large, and that when I ate there it was very cold inside the restaurant. Overall going to Bangkok Thai was a great experience with delicious food.

Pros: delicious food, quick service

Cons: large portions, cold inside restaurant

Best Thai In Grand Rapids - Edit

Bangkok Taste is hands-down the best place to get Thai food in Grand Rapids. Everything from their Drunken Noodles to Green Curry to Curry Pad Thai is downright delicious and offered at a great value. In fact I would say this is one of my favorite places to eat in town.

Fair warning: while many Thai places claim to have high spice levels, this one really does. If you do not like hot food, order no spice or mild. It's still insanely delicious.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Nothing

Return to Grand Rapids Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bangkok Taste Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 882 times since Jul 2012.