Bangkok Spice

318-397-7221

5332 Cypress St, West Monroe, Louisiana, USA, 71291

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has vegan choices such as spring rolls with crispy fried tofu; pad prik king with no fish sauce, add crispy fried tofu; and other dishes that can be made vegan like fried rice with no egg. Tofu can be substituted in any dish. Atmosphere is quiet and cozy. Friendly and accommodating staff and management. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-2:30pm, Mon-Thu 4:30pm-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 4:30pm-10:00pm. Closed Sun.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by VeganRainmaker

PASSING THROUGH-LOVE!! - Edit

App would only let me rate it 4 but it is so a 5!! I got fried rice with out egg. Very very good :) When I come back into town, I will be returning. Great job!

Pros: Friendly Staff, Great food

Addictive vegan awesomeness! - Edit

I am addicted to this food! I love the staff & management!. Everyone has always been friendly & accommodating! I've been a regular customer for about 5 years. The portion sizes are great and the prices are reasonable! The atmosphere is quiet and cozy! Convenient to I-20. Dine in or take out. I recommend this restaurant to everyone! Anyone that goes out to eat with me knows that we are going to Bangkok Spice. Most of the people I have taken to eat there have made BS a regular stop even when I'm not eating with them. Being vegan and living in the south is difficult to say the least & finding a vegan friendly restaurant is even more so! So when I found this jewel I was thrilled and have not been disappointed! Try it! But be warned! It is addictive!!!

Pros: Vegan options, dine in or take out, Accommodating staff & management/owners, Convenient, portion sizes, price

Return to West Monroe Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bangkok Spice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.