Bangkok Gardens

Contact 573-874-3284

811 Cherry St, Columbia, Missouri, USA, 65201

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food restaurant that's vegan friendly. Has vegan dumplings, vegan platter, and other dishes can be made vegan by substituting tofu and vegan oyster sauce. Try the fried tofu. Will use coconut milk for Thai ice tea. Note: the peanut sauce in the peanut pad thai has a small amount of ground shrimp in it, from the red curry sauce. Large portions. Open Mon-Sat lunch and dinner, closed Sun.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Thai, Non-veg

First Review by josiezim

Amazing - Edit

The food is incredibly good! They have vegan oyster sauce and the waiters are very knowledgable and helpful! I eat here every time my parents visit! I have seen on other websites that the dumplings are vegan, but I asked the waiter and he said they had eggs! The meals are huge and filling!

Pros: Big portions , Friendly and smart staff , Good location

Cons: A little expensive

My favorite restaurant - Edit

This place has the best tofu, in my opinion. They have plenty of vegan/vegetarian options and the staff is pretty good about helping you navigate the menu. I really love their stir fries.

The atmosphere is really neat-- two floors. It always smells nice in there as well.

It can be hard to find parking sometimes since it's downtown, but it's not too bad. Sometimes it gets cold in there, which is great in the summer, but if you're going in the winter time, bring a sweater. I get cold easily however.

I'm glad they do delivery too!

Pros: Great food, Cool atmosphere, Does delivery

Cons: Hard to find parking, Sometimes cold

nice atmosphere, okay food - Edit

I love going here for the ambiance but I believe there's better Thai food in Columbia. Make sure you tell the server upfront that you're vegetarian or vegan and they'll help you navigate the menu. Wish they had a non-fish curry sauce option. Worth checking out.

Pros: atmosphere, large space

Return to Columbia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bangkok Gardens closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1439 times since Nov 2011.