Bangkok Garden

• ( 8 reviews )

2069 Arena Blvd 170, Sacramento, California, USA, 95834

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai cuisine, has separate vegan menu list. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-3:00pm, Mon-Thu 5:00pm-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 5:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by DianeH

Kelleyfriday

Points +24

18 Apr 2021

Weird flavors

Weird flavors, wrong order, 40 min wait for takeout order. It was not busy in the restaurant.

Pros: None

Cons: Everything

Chiefstersveg

Points +16

14 Feb 2020

Scrumptious!

I love the vegan spicy mango curry! Be sure to specify a spice level though.

AlannahAloyseNeedha

Points +82

19 Dec 2019

A little disappointed

Good vegan options, but like all of the thai places in Sacramento, there is msg in their food and I instantly get a headache and belly ache after eating from here. The food is tasty though, if you're ok with msg.

Pros: Lots of options

Cons: Msg

Cobb0821

Points +131

14 Sep 2019

Tasty Thai

This place really caters to Vegans. There was a sign in the window welcoming Vegans and a to-go vegan menu. There were so many choices I had a hard time choosing. The staff gave me recommendations, which was appreciated. I went with an old stand-by Panang Curry and I wasn’t disappointed.

Pros: Full Vegan menu, Friendly employees , Reasonably priced

Cons: Can’t think of any

BerryVeggie

Points +49

30 Jun 2018

Should be 5 Star

Entered and was greeted with kindness and felt so welcomed the whole time. Felt like family, to be honest. The whole staff treated us the same. It feels so great to be around people who won’t treat you differently based on what you look like or your beliefs. Customer service is the most important to me that’s why I want to give you guys 5 stars. Beyond how great the staff was the food was reasonably priced and portions were large and the atmosphere was inviting.

Pros: Polite, wonderful customer service , Great tasting food , Separate vegan menu

jade.vegan

Points +716

30 Mar 2018

Tasty Thai

We came in around noon on a Thursday and the place was packed, but we were quickly seated and treated with excellent service! The vegan menu didn't even need to be asked for, it came with our set of menus, and the waiters were very clear in understanding that I wanted the vegan pad thai thai tea, and separating that from other people's orders. The staff was knowledgeable about the area and chatty to my group, because we said we were travelling. The best thing about this place, other than service, is the price - $5 for a big bowl of soup and only $8 for a giant plate of pad thai!

Pros: Vegan menu, Excellent service, Fair prices

Cons: Parking (sometimes), It's busy!

cassetta13

Points +20

11 Mar 2018

AMAZING!

Very flavorful food. So delicious!
Apparently you can’t leave 5 stars unless the restaurant is full vegan.... They have a full vegan menu , and this spot definitely deserves 5 stars!

DianeH

Points +667

23 Dec 2017

full vegan menu!

Nice, friendly place. Separate vegan menu with dozens of choices. I had a tasty noodle dish. If I lived near here, I’d definitely go again.

Return to Sacramento Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bangkok Garden closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.