First Review by Anisabellydance

Frosty! - Edit

Definitely stop here to get a pineapple-banana frosty. So delicious and creamy, just like soft serve! They also sell sugarloaf pineapple (and other local fruit/veg), which I highly recommend trying - they are expensive but worth it! Some picnic tables outside to sit at.

Favorite place! - Edit

Go here and get a frosty! It's cheap, made super fast, and it SO good! It is just frozen fruit pushed through a juicer! I also got some coconut tapioca pudding from here and it was really good. They had a variety of refrigerated items and also fresh fruit. They also had smoothies, but I'd go for that frosty!

Sweet Stop - Edit

On the way to and from Hannalei is a perfect stop for some local produce and a fresh made frozen fruit "ice cream". Small but worth the stop. No complaints here and a bit of fun. Fruit grown right on the spot. What could be better?

Delicious! - Edit

We stopped there today for snacks and enjoyed smoothies and frosties. They were so delicious!!! I was also very impressed with their selection of raw foods including wraps, falafel, and kale chips as well as many other natural options including local produce.

Awesome smoothies - Edit

Just a small local fruit and produce stand, but the smoothies are delicious! Also picked up vegan fudge, curry hummus, and olive bread--all of which barely made it back to our condo since we couldn't stop eating them in the car.

Small but nice - Edit

Banana Joe's Kauai is like a staple here. Drove by it so many times, and always stopped in each time my family comes to Kauai island.

Limited choices but it's still fun to come here! I like the sunflower sprouts and the macadamia nuts.

Pros: fresh produce, salad items, veg-friendly

Cons: not cheap

Return to Kilauea Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Banana Joe's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 872 times since Aug 2007.