1821 N Charles St, Baltimore, Maryland, USA, 21201

Serves meat, vegan options available. Geek-themed cafe offering coffee and espresso, sandwiches, and breakfast. Vegan choices are marked and include three sandwiches, two salads, curry popcorn, and toasted bagel with hummus, sriracha, and veggies. Has soy and almond milk for coffee drinks (no extra charge). Open Mon-Thu 7:00am-8:00pm, Fri 7:00am-10:00pm, Sat 10:00am-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Mediterranean, Greek, Non-veg

First Review by NIBsmf

Nerd Celebration - Edit

Although I have yet to visit, I want to review based on concept. The place is named after the sound Nightcrawler makes when he teleports, and the wifi password is the number sequence from LOST. This cafe is a true community center, with viewing parties and a book club. The whole menu is simple and offers ample vegan offerings.

Pros: sci-fi/fantasy theming, community-building, straightforward menu

Cons: not a vegan establishment

Fun place - Edit

I haven't had the food there, but I've had their coffee a few times and it's pretty good. Every time I ask about vegan baked goods, I have been told that they don't have any in and that they don't consistently get them in. I love the quirky decor and vibe.

Pros: Fun atmosphere, Decent prices, Doesn't tend to be busy

Cons: Not a lot of vegan options, Not very exciting vegan options, All street/meter parking in area

Return to Baltimore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has BAMF Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.