Bamboozle Cafe

Contact 813-223-7320

516 N Tampa St (at downtown), Tampa, Florida, USA, 33602

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vietnamese food menu with a separate vegetarian/vegan section. Tofu is protein option, as are a large variety of vegetables. Rice paper rolls and pho are its specialties. Has Wi-Fi. Mon-Sat 10:30am-9:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by leannafsu

tasty vegan pho in downtown Tampa - Edit

I had the vegan tofu pho and it was outstanding. One of few options in downtown Tampa. In full disclosure, my 2 colleagues who had chicken dishes weren't too pleased with their meals.

Pros: nice vegan options, funky decor , fairly close to convention center

Cons: lunch time, long line, not that much seating, questionable meat dishes for non veg friends

Yum! - Edit

Perfect location, food was great! The service could have been better but I was extremely satisfied with my meal, the serving size is huge!

Pros: food, variety of options , location

Cons: service

Delicious Vegan Options - Edit

This place is awesome and super affordable for a nice date night. They have a complete vegan menu with a variety spring rolls, soup and salads for apps, various entrees including a delicious vegan pho and several curries and some kinda crepe thing that was super tasty. This is one of my new favorite vegan spots. :)

Pros: price, variety, health conscious

Cons: downtown parking, service was a little crappy

everyone was happy - Edit

When traveling with 2 vegans and 2 omnis, it can be a challenge. The omnis feel like they're being persecuted when we go to a vegan place (yeah, I know).

Anyway, found this place through the happy cow app and it was a huge hit with everyone!

I had the small vegan pho which was light and flavorful. The Thai basil and kefir lime leaves gave it a subtle floral note.

The crunchy vegan pancake was fantastic. It hit all the right texture and flavor notes, and was under 500 calories.

Highly recommend. Only reason I took off 1 star was the lack of vegan-option desserts.

Pros: designated vegan section in menu, fresh and delicious

Cons: lack of vegan desserts

great curry!! - Edit

great little place, super cool , easy to find, clean, nice, attentive service, great food! got the red curry with tofu and rice, the rice came in a coconut!! super cool little fun thing, food was just great, tons of veg and vegan options.
must try

Pros: good location , good food , good prices

Lots of options - Edit

Ordered the daily special salad for lunch. Portion size was huge! Loved the citrus dressing. The exotic sweet iced tea was good too. Staff were friendly and helpful. Tons of menu options, with separate vegan and gluten-free sections. However, salad ingredients didn't taste very fresh. Tofu was hard & dried out and I wish the salad had fresh pineapple instead of canned.

Genius concept, best tofu, hope they open in NYC - Edit

My fiance' and I were in Tampa Florida looking for some great vegan food. This place was amazing. They set up an upscale subway/chipotle line for spring rolls. You can fill it with mango, avocados, veggies galore (oh yeah they also have meat). I got the tofu Bahn Mai. The tofu was cooked to perfection. We agreed this was the best thing we've eaten in a long time. I miss it already. Do not miss this vegan friendly place

Pros: custom spring rolls, tofu cooked perfect, great atmosphere

Cons: have meat, during lunchtime rush, long lines

I love Bamboozle!! - Edit

Great menu of healthy, fresh vietnamese food. Vegan friendly menu available for lunch and dinner. The rolls are delish!! As are the salads, soup, rice dishes on the dinner menu. There isn't a thing on the menu I haven't loved! The owner is the greatest and she really runs the restaurant well, making sure the freshest veggies are always available!

Return to Tampa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bamboozle Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4174 times since Aug 2012.