Bamboo Natural Food Market

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 289-362-5637

211 Martindale Road (at Huntington Square Plaza), St Catharines, Ontario, Canada, L2S3V7

Opened in spring 2012, this health food market in Saint Catharines stocks raw, wheat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, organic, vegetarian and vegan food; earth-friendly cleaning products; athletic performance supplements. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm, Sat 9:00am-5:00pm.

First Review by veganuts

My favorite place to shop - Edit

I have found that I can purchase many of my grocery items here for less than any other store in the area. They have ordered items for me if its not a regular item. The owners are very friendly and knowledgeable. They have helped me out with a lot of nutrition and health issues. Plus I prefer to support a small family run business.

Pros: friendly, knowledgeable staff, good value, great selection

great products and owners too - Edit

wow, a vegan-friendly, allergen sensitive (not to mention friendly owners) health food store in St. Catharines. The range of products are fabulous -- often being the first before competitors to get in new products. If you want something they don't have, let them know.

Return to St Catharines Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bamboo Natural Food Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1863 times since Jun 2012.