Bamboo Buddha

Contact 02-43655810

221 Wattle Tree Road, Holgate, New South Wales,

A wellness sanctuary, gallery, vegetarian cafe and tea garden. Providing food, cakes and desserts, organic coffee and tea drop teas. Garden setting with ponds and water features. Offers a range of holistic health care service. Open Tue-Sun 9:00am-3:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Western

First Review by Necia11

yoga cafe in the nature, long wait - Edit

This cafe is next to a big road but still in the nature. They have mostly vegetarian food which they make vegan just by leaving out things like feta etc.. I find this ok, but not very inventive. Staff is friendly and the food was very quick, but the drinks took 1 hour. However it is a nice spot and if you bring time I would suggest going there for lunch!

Pros: Beautiful place in the nature, Friendly staff

Cons: Extreme long wait for drinks

Not Bad - Edit

Not bad but not great either. The setting is beautiful with a bush retreat feel. Vegan options are limited. I had the curry, It wasn't bad, in fact it was quite nice but it was not any better than a $12 curry from a Thai restaurant. The only other problem I've had the 2 times I've visited was a long wait for food (20 mins+).

Pros: Nice setting, Decent food

Cons: Pricey, Long wait for food, Not many vegan options

a must visit! 5 stars - Edit

We visited Bamboo Buddha for my mums birthday with a group of 10 people. We had a gorgeous spot reserved under a hit which was very private and even though it was raining and we were outside it was a great location. The staff are super friendly and attentive and all 10 of us loved our meals from the soup to the wraps and the bruschetta! Everything was filling and delicious! The hot chocolates are a must, I would recommend either the peppermint or Orange on rice milk! This is a must visit and we will be back!

Return to Holgate Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bamboo Buddha closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.