BAM

330-494-7136

2185 E Maple St, North Canton, Ohio, USA, 44720

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a variety of cuisines from pizza and quesadilla to rice bowls. Prices cheap to moderate. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by TheresaH

I wish I didn't know - Edit

I enjoyed eating at BAM so much. Then a loved one worked there briefly, and I found out information I just can't abide. BAM workers do not get any breaks, save a really fast bathroom break or two, during their shifts. 4 hours? 6 hours? 8 hours? Nope, you don't get lunch, a smoke break, an air break, or even five minutes to shove a sandwich in your face.

Healthy food, in my experience, is prepared by people who are able to tend to their bodies' needs. I won't eat at BAM again until I have reason to believe they are treating their employees with the dignity they deserve.

Pros: Vegan selections

Cons: Workers don't get breaks, Workers can't get a break, Workers probably don't get sick time either and wo

So Happy to Find BAM! - Edit

The only thing negative that I can say about BAM is that I wish it was closer to my home!
This restaurant has the best ingredients of any "fast" food place you will find, very nice veggies, whole wheat pizza crust (yes, whole wheat!), tofu substitutions. We love the flavors, the ease of ordering something different (everything is cooked to order, so it's no trouble to substitute or leave something off).
Last time we were there, we got the "Shrimpalicious" pizza without the shrimp (and yes, we sometimes have cheese when we are away from home), and it was wonderful! The greens, cheese and walnuts, so good on WW crust. We also got the black bean quesadilla with tofu and we love the sauce that comes with :o)

Pros: Quality ingrediants, easy substitutions

Cons: Just a tiny bit pricey

Return to North Canton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has BAM closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.